Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Tours, Events and Major Championships > World Curling Tour > No-code / low-code platform for creating web apps and sites.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bigshle
Knee-Slider

No-code / low-code platform for creating web apps and sites.

I’m searching for a platform that allows me to build an app without needing any coding skills. I’d like to try making it on my own and would prefer something that doesn't take too much time to learn. Does anyone have recommendations for such tools? I’m also looking into creating a website, so any suggestions for that would be appreciated too!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-24 12:36PM
Bigshle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigshle Find more posts by Bigshle Add Bigshle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brendons
Knee-Slider

Quarkly

I hope you're all doing well. I recently stumbled upon a tool that I think many of you might find interesting, especially if you're into web design and development. It's called Quarkly, and it offers a unique approach to building web pages https://quarkly.io/.
What really caught my attention is how Quarkly combines the ease of a no-code builder with the flexibility of coding. You can visually design your projects, but if you need to dive deeper and customize things, you have full access to the code. This blend makes it super adaptable, whether you’re a beginner who prefers drag-and-drop interfaces or a seasoned developer looking to refine details directly in the code.
Another thing that sets Quarkly apart is its focus on React components. If you're familiar with React or planning to learn it, Quarkly might be a fantastic playground. It allows you to create reusable components, and you can import your own code or third-party libraries, which is a massive time-saver. The collaborative features are also quite handy, especially for teams. You can invite others to join your project and work together in real-time, making the whole process smoother and more efficient.
I think Quarkly could be a game-changer for those who are tired of the limitations of traditional website builders but still want a user-friendly platform. It seems to strike the right balance between accessibility and control.
If you’re curious, I definitely recommend checking out the link I posted. I’d love to hear your thoughts if you've used it before or if you decide to give it a try. Let’s discuss the pros and cons—I'm always up for a good conversation about new tools!

Old Post 09-09-24 12:38PM
Brendons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brendons Find more posts by Brendons Add Brendons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigshle
Knee-Slider

Quarkly

Thank you very much!!!

Old Post 09-09-24 12:38PM
Bigshle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigshle Find more posts by Bigshle Add Bigshle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zephyr Breeze
Knee-Slider

No-code and low-code platforms have revolutionized app development by empowering individuals with minimal coding experience to create functional applications like https://dev.to/alexanderriedinger .These platforms offer a visual interface, drag-and-drop components, and pre-built templates, making the development process more accessible and efficient. This has led to a surge in citizen developers who can quickly prototype and iterate on ideas without relying solely on professional developers. While these platforms have limitations in terms of complex customizations and performance optimization, they provide a valuable tool for businesses and individuals looking to rapidly develop applications for various purposes.

Old Post 09-15-24 11:56AM
Zephyr Breeze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zephyr Breeze Find more posts by Zephyr Breeze Add Zephyr Breeze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote