Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > On a journey to loose weight
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Darrla
Knee-Slider

On a journey to loose weight

I've been on a journey to lose weight for a while, and the key for me was consistency and balance. I started by gradually adjusting my diet, focusing on whole foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. I also made sure to stay hydrated and cut back on sugary drinks. Combining this with regular exercise—like walking, cycling, and strength training—really helped. One thing that worked well was setting small, achievable goals and celebrating those milestones. It kept me motivated and made the process feel less overwhelming.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-24 11:17AM
Darrla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrla Find more posts by Darrla Add Darrla to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shimmdo
Knee-Slider

My weight loss journey involved a significant lifestyle shift. I began by tracking my food intake to understand my eating habits better. I then made a conscious effort to reduce portion sizes and eat more nutrient-dense foods. Alongside dietary changes, I incorporated more physical activity into my routine, such as jogging and home workouts. It was crucial for me to find activities I enjoyed, so it didn’t feel like a chore. Additionally, having a support system, like friends or family, who encouraged me made a big difference. It’s all about making sustainable changes that fit into your life.

Old Post 08-27-24 12:36PM
Shimmdo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shimmdo Find more posts by Shimmdo Add Shimmdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Namm
Knee-Slider

For me, losing weight was a matter of finding the right balance and staying committed. I started by simplifying my meals, focusing on eating more vegetables and lean proteins while reducing refined carbs and fats. I also made sure to include regular physical activity, such as swimming and resistance training, which not only helped with weight loss but also improved my overall fitness. One strategy that worked well was setting clear, realistic goals and tracking my progress. This helped me stay on track and adjust my approach when needed. Finding what works for you and making gradual changes is key. I also seek new ways to loose weight, and also want to visit this website for semaglutide and maybe try what it has to offer

Old Post 08-27-24 02:47PM
Namm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Namm Find more posts by Namm Add Namm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote