Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Games > Air duct cleaning
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mich5Carpenter
Harvey Hacksmasher

Air duct cleaning

Hi everyone, I am facing the issue of air duct cleaning and would like to get your opinion. Some companies offer cleaning with specialized cameras to inspect the system before and after the work. How necessary is this? Is it worth overpaying for such a service or is standard cleaning enough? If someone has ordered such a service, share your experience and tell us what else to look for when choosing a ventilation cleaning team.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-24 07:23AM
Mich5Carpenter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mich5Carpenter Find more posts by Mich5Carpenter Add Mich5Carpenter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottHiggins
Harvey Hacksmasher

Using cameras is not just a marketing ploy. They really show how much dirt and dust can be in the ducts. I found this out when I ordered duct cleaning services from https://comfortclean.com/ last year. These professionals came with a lot of equipment. I loved this professional approach! I really liked the way this team cleaned the ductwork in my home. I can say with confidence that Comfort Clean is a guarantee that the air in your home will be cleaner and safer.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-24 11:49AM
ScottHiggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottHiggins Find more posts by ScottHiggins Add ScottHiggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote