Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > international calls
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lazariopeepins
Harvey Hacksmasher

international calls

Hi, how to reduce the cost of international calls

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-28-24 07:11PM
lazariopeepins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lazariopeepins Find more posts by lazariopeepins Add lazariopeepins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AaronDelatorre
Harvey Hacksmasher

cheap international calls

Staying connected with family abroad while living in the US can be expensive, so I looked for an affordable option for international calls. I stumbled upon cheap international calls and decided to try it. The rates are low, and the call quality is excellent, which was a pleasant surprise. I’ve been able to keep in touch with my loved ones without worrying about high phone bills. The setup was easy, and it’s been a reliable service for all my international calls.

Old Post 08-28-24 07:37PM
AaronDelatorre is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AaronDelatorre Find more posts by AaronDelatorre Add AaronDelatorre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ArbiEldarkhano
Knee-Slider

Tips to reduce international call rates

Hello! I really like this topic. Discussing about reducing international call rates, I used to live abroad and every time I called home, I was afraid of the charges for each call. So I found a guide to reduce call rates through and it really reduced a lot and I call home almost every day without spending too much on a call. You should try the guide that I recommend you, it is really reasonable with international call rates.
tiny fishing

Last edited by ArbiEldarkhano on 08-29-24 at 08:27AM

Old Post 08-29-24 07:58AM
ArbiEldarkhano is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ArbiEldarkhano Find more posts by ArbiEldarkhano Add ArbiEldarkhano to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote