Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Preferred materials for casual wear
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
vicecrufoli
Knee-Slider

Preferred materials for casual wear

I had a question that I think will be of interest to many people. We all know that the choice of materials for our everyday clothes has a big impact on our comfort and overall style. What materials do you prefer to use in your everyday clothes and why?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-24 10:08AM
vicecrufoli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vicecrufoli Find more posts by vicecrufoli Add vicecrufoli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
womocratouzo
Knee-Slider

A very relevant question, and the choice of materials for everyday clothing can really make a big difference to comfort and style. Personally, I prefer fabrics that combine durability, functionality and style. In this regard, I particularly like the https://techwearcanada.ca/ menswear collection as it offers great options for different seasons and conditions. I also often choose fabrics with added spandex or elastane, which provide excellent stretch and freedom of movement. This is especially important for those with active lifestyles or those who simply prefer comfortable clothing. Fabrics with these additives are often used in sports and technical clothing, which allows you to combine style and functionality.

Old Post 08-29-24 11:49AM
womocratouzo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for womocratouzo Find more posts by womocratouzo Add womocratouzo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weswinnefred
Knee-Slider

I am also interested in choosing materials for everyday clothes, especially those that are comfortable and practical. I usually choose natural fabrics such as cotton and linen because they breathe and feel good to the touch. But sometimes I add synthetic fibres to improve functionality, for example for better wearability.

Old Post 08-30-24 01:30AM
weswinnefred is offline Click Here to See the Profile for weswinnefred Find more posts by weswinnefred Add weswinnefred to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote