Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Constant hot water outages
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
VVomboKombo
Hitting Paint

Constant hot water outages

I don’t know what happened, but we never had this problem before. Now we’ve been without hot water all summer, and I’m not sure there won’t be more disruptions. It’s not impossible to endure, but it’s definitely inconvenient.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-24 05:36PM
VVomboKombo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VVomboKombo Find more posts by VVomboKombo Add VVomboKombo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zebroid
Harvey Hacksmasher

Of course! Have you thought about getting a water heater? I think it’s the most convenient way to solve the problem, especially if it’s electric.

Old Post 08-29-24 05:46PM
Zebroid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zebroid Find more posts by Zebroid Add Zebroid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeBaton
Hitting Paint

Yeah, a water heater could be the best way to handle the hot water issues. Especially now, with so many different types available. You can check out more about installation services here https://bens.plumbing/services/water-heaters/tankless/. Why Ben's Plumbing? I’m relatively new to Seattle and found this company when I was looking for someone nearby to replace some plumbing fixtures. It turned out they offer a wide range of services.

Old Post 08-29-24 06:11PM
LeBaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LeBaton Find more posts by LeBaton Add LeBaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote