Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Switching to a ketogenic diet
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sefuaaa
Harvey Hacksmasher

Switching to a ketogenic diet

Hi all! I've decided to try the ketogenic diet and would like to hear more about your experience. How did you adapt to the new diet? What dishes and products have become your staple?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-15-24 12:10PM
Sefuaaa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sefuaaa Find more posts by Sefuaaa Add Sefuaaa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zoeyanna
Harvey Hacksmasher

Hi. Glad to see another person who decided to try the ketogenic diet! I've been on this diet myself for a few months now, and it took a bit of time to adapt, but it was worth it. In the beginning it was difficult to give up carbohydrates, but gradually the body got used to it. My main meals have been salads with avocado and olive oil, omelets with cheese and vegetables, and grilled meats with various green side dishes. As far as monitoring my condition, I use a device from Keto Mojo to measure my ketones and blood glucose levels. It really helps me understand how my body reacts to different foods and adjust my diet. If interested, you can read more at Keto Mojo reviews , there are lots of helpful tips from users like me. Good luck on your keto journey!

Old Post 06-18-24 12:12PM
Zoeyanna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zoeyanna Find more posts by Zoeyanna Add Zoeyanna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sefuaaa
Harvey Hacksmasher

I'm overwhelmed by the quality of your support. Your comprehensive guidance and clear instructions were a game-changer for me. Thank you for your dedication

Old Post 06-19-24 05:09AM
Sefuaaa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sefuaaa Find more posts by Sefuaaa Add Sefuaaa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote