Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Will someone please fix the streaming
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lovemycurling
Hitting Paint

Will someone please fix the streaming

Will someone please get these games straightened out. I have Howard and Mouat on my computer and when I try to send it to my TV I am getting some shouting women. and the title says Peterborough-Lindsay on the Sheet 4 video. No matter which link I try I still get the yelling women yet on my computer screen I see Scott howard on the left. Trying to send these games to a disabled person and even the later games aren't posted. What's going on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avm44xVtDPE This is the link I have on my computer. So annoying and time wasting

'

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-24 03:11PM
Lovemycurling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovemycurling Click here to Send Lovemycurling a Private Message Find more posts by Lovemycurling Add Lovemycurling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Denos
Knee-Slider

There are many different ways to repair you stream these days. I think you should look at YouTube as a social network ideas about this.

Old Post 09-13-24 09:52PM
Denos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Denos Find more posts by Denos Add Denos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Basko
Harvey Hacksmasher

If you decide to seriously and for a long time to engage in streaming, you should think about the quality of content and the attention of the audience. I was very helpful in this regard this article https://www.soup.io/revolutionizing...tinuous-streams Really that to be all the time interesting you need to constantly improve the quality and content of their streams and then the audience will always increase. And it seems difficult only at first glance.

Old Post 09-14-24 05:32AM
Basko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Basko Find more posts by Basko Add Basko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote