Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > I have been diagnosed with a prolapsed bladder
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Finley
Harvey Hacksmasher

I have been diagnosed with a prolapsed bladder

I have been diagnosed with a prolapsed bladder and need guidance on how to manage it properly. Is it safe to try to reposition a prolapsed bladder by yourself, or should this always be done by a medical professional? What are the most effective and safest treatments for a prolapsed bladder, and how can I prevent additional complications?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-24 06:08AM
Finley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Finley Find more posts by Finley Add Finley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zachary
Knee-Slider

It's crucial to approach a prolapsed bladder cautiously since it might be difficult to manage. In order to avoid any injuries, I've found that getting assistance from a medical expert is preferable while adjusting it. You may be wondering if you can manually push a prolapsed bladder back into position, but it's best to consult a healthcare professional. I've discovered that, depending on how serious the condition is, pelvic floor exercises like those provided by RestoreYourCore, weight management, and occasionally the use of a pessary can all be helpful remedies. Regular check-ups are essential to preventing issues, as are healthy lifestyle choices and avoiding excessive lifting.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-24 07:08AM
Zachary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zachary Find more posts by Zachary Add Zachary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote