Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > What kind of girls do you like?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
toxatyt
Harvey Hacksmasher

What kind of girls do you like?

Hello everyone, in our world there are many nationalities, but I would like to get to know you in more detail. What kind of girls do you like, what nationality, and perhaps you managed to meet the bride of your dreams?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-24 09:40AM
toxatyt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toxatyt Find more posts by toxatyt Add toxatyt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
katana29
Harvey Hacksmasher

Meeting Latin American brides involves navigating dating platforms that connect people looking for romance with potential partners from Latin American countries. Most reputable dating sites provide people with a convenient and accessible way to connect with people who share similar interests and relationship goals. I found dating site recommendations on https://wondermamas.com/nl/latin-mail-order-brides/ and I was able to meet someone now we are in touch but I hope that we will have a wedding someday

Old Post 09-07-24 11:08AM
katana29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for katana29 Find more posts by katana29 Add katana29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zazajoj
Harvey Hacksmasher

In the world of international dating, everyone is looking for that special something that can make their life brighter and fuller. For me, Filipino brides have become the embodiment of what I value in a relationship: sincerity, kindness and a deep attachment to family values. My admiration for Filipino women is not accidental; it is the result of a deep respect for their culture and personal qualities.

Old Post 09-07-24 11:41AM
zazajoj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zazajoj Find more posts by zazajoj Add zazajoj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liam_davis
Knee-Slider

What kind of girls do you like?

When it comes to the type of girls I’m attracted to, I tend to focus more on personality than appearance. I really value someone who is genuine and open, especially when it comes to conversations about relationships. It's important for her to understand the difference between dating and being in a committed relationship since each phase comes with its own dynamics. One of the key dating tips I've learned is to look for shared interests and values, as those create a solid foundation for a long-term relationship. Ultimately, what matters most to me is mutual understanding, trust, and the willingness to grow together. If the difference between relationship and dating tips is important to you, you can read more about it here: https://finddate.org/dating-and-relationship-guide/

Old Post 09-09-24 03:12PM
liam_davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for liam_davis Find more posts by liam_davis Add liam_davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote