Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Classifieds > Job Postings > Bench footing advice
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cyoung123
Harvey Hacksmasher

Bench footing advice

I'm planning to enhance the stability of my home’s foundation and have heard that bench footing might be a good option. I'm not very familiar with the process, so I'm looking for advice on what to look for in a good bench footing contractor. Are there specific things I should ask about or be aware of during the installation process? Any personal experiences or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-24 06:01AM
cyoung123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cyoung123 Find more posts by cyoung123 Add cyoung123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenneth123
Harvey Hacksmasher

As a builder with experience in bench footing, I'd be happy to help. Bench footing at https://qualityagebuild.com/services/bench-footing/ is an excellent method for reinforcing your home's foundation. When choosing a contractor, make sure they have specific experience with bench footing projects and positive customer feedback. Ask them about the materials they use, their process, and how they plan to address your home's unique foundation needs. It's also crucial to discuss the timeline and any potential disruptions during the installation. In my experience, a good contractor will provide a detailed plan and communicate clearly throughout the project. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-24 06:28AM
kenneth123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenneth123 Find more posts by kenneth123 Add kenneth123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote