Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Classifieds > Job Postings > Express rates
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LaraHarris
Harvey Hacksmasher

Express rates

What strategies do you use for express bidding? Are they more profitable than single bets?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-24 03:44AM
LaraHarris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LaraHarris Find more posts by LaraHarris Add LaraHarris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Worythe
Knee-Slider

Hi friends! I often use express bets as they can be more profitable than single bets if the events are right. The main thing is not to get carried away and carefully analyze each component of the express. I always check the odds on different platforms and settle on the ones offered by Betmatch, at https://bet-match.io/ you can find great odds and a wide selection of events for express bets. In addition, Betmatch is known for its reliability and ease of use, which makes the betting process much more convenient. I use their analytics tools to understand which bets have the best chance of success. Thanks to this, I have already won several times on express. Overall, Betmatch really helps you pick the best bets and I recommend giving this platform a try if you want to increase your chances of winning.

Old Post 07-18-24 03:55AM
Worythe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Worythe Find more posts by Worythe Add Worythe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LaraHarris
Harvey Hacksmasher

Thanks for the information.

Old Post 07-18-24 04:26AM
LaraHarris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LaraHarris Find more posts by LaraHarris Add LaraHarris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote