Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > How to choose the perfect engagement ring?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
taty555
Knee-Slider

How to choose the perfect engagement ring?

Hey guys, I'm going to propose to my girlfriend soon and I want to pick the perfect engagement ring for her. But I'm not knowledgeable about it at all. Can you tell me what rings are in trend right now? Maybe it is better something classic or should I choose something unusual? I will be glad to any advice!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-24 08:26AM
taty555 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for taty555 Find more posts by taty555 Add taty555 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deryl55
Knee-Slider

A classic engagement ring is a ring with a single large stone in the setting. The most popular choice is a diamond. Why? Because a diamond is not only very beautiful, but also a very durable stone. It does not scratch, and the ring will not need special care. Exclusive and elegant handmade rings, such as those at https://yourasteria.com/collections/diamond-rings , can be a great choice. Diamond is the hardest mineral, so it is difficult to damage it unintentionally. If your girl appreciates classiness and durability, diamond is a great option. But you can always consider other stones, such as sapphire or ruby, if you want something special.

Old Post 09-03-24 03:30AM
deryl55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deryl55 Find more posts by deryl55 Add deryl55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
revo32
Knee-Slider

Diamonds are a classic, but I would also add that it's important to consider your girlfriend's taste. Maybe she prefers more unconventional solutions? For example, rings with colored stones or unusual cuts. Vintage rings or rings with geometric shapes are gaining popularity right now. So, if she likes something unique, you can consider these options. The main thing is that the ring should reflect her personality and your feelings.

Old Post 09-03-24 04:11AM
revo32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for revo32 Find more posts by revo32 Add revo32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote