Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Second Passport: Citizenship by Investment in St. Kitts and Nevis
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ephose
Harvey Hacksmasher

Second Passport: Citizenship by Investment in St. Kitts and Nevis

Has anyone here gone through the process of obtaining citizenship by investment in St. Kitts and Nevis? I'm curious about how the whole thing works and how long it takes. I’ve heard that it’s a pretty straightforward way to get a second passport, but I’m wondering about the steps involved. What are the main benefits of having St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship? Are there specific investment requirements or options that people typically choose? Any insights from those who have experienced this would be greatly appreciated.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-24 06:38AM
Ephose is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Ephose Find more posts by Ephose Add Ephose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cyanoll
Harvey Hacksmasher

I’ve looked into the St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program, and it seems like a great opportunity for those looking for a second passport. The process generally involves making a significant financial investment, either in real estate or a contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund. The whole process can take as little as three to four months, which is pretty quick compared to other countries. One of the main benefits is visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to over 150 countries. I’d recommend checking out Imperial & Legal. They offer professional guidance on this process. You can find more detailed information here: https://imperiallegal.com/media/art...vis-citizenship

Old Post 08-09-24 06:40AM
Cyanoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cyanoll Find more posts by Cyanoll Add Cyanoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Denos
Knee-Slider

Choosing an country for living is certainly easier, but I can tell you from experience that choosing a house to buy or rent is much more difficult. And it really puts me at a loss.

Old Post 08-27-24 01:20AM
Denos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Denos Find more posts by Denos Add Denos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Basko
Knee-Slider

It is very convenient to use various services and agencies where you can find out what types of real estate offers exist in a particular location. I found this site https://www.megapolis.ae/buy very useful, which covers almost all possible types of real estate in Dubai. Everything is very conveniently organized by topic, and you can quickly and easily find anything from small apartments to large houses.

Old Post 08-27-24 01:40AM
Basko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Basko Find more posts by Basko Add Basko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote