Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > I've heard that there are companies offering free likes on Instagram?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Darrla
Knee-Slider

I've heard that there are companies offering free likes on Instagram?

Hey everyone! I've heard that there are companies offering free likes on Instagram. What do you think about that? I guess it could be good for boosting engagement and visibility, especially for new accounts trying to get started. But I wonder if it's really a sustainable solution in the long run. Has anyone here tried it, and what were your experiences?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-01-24 07:01AM
Darrla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrla Find more posts by Darrla Add Darrla to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nimmdo
Knee-Slider

Hey! Interesting topic. I haven't tried it myself, but I can see how it could be beneficial. Getting those initial likes might help attract more organic engagement in the future. However, I'm curious about the quality of those likes. Are they from real accounts or just bots? While it could be a good kickstart, I think combining it with quality content and real interactions is crucial.

Old Post 08-01-24 07:23AM
Nimmdo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nimmdo Find more posts by Nimmdo Add Nimmdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dimmer
Knee-Slider

Hi! I actually tried some of these services. It was exciting to see a quick increase in likes on my posts, which definitely helped to get a bit more attention. However, I'm not sure how authentic it felt. For me, it's more important to have genuine followers and engagement from people who are truly interested in my content. But it can definitely be useful for giving an account an initial boost. There are such companies in many iterations, like you can read if is stormlikes legit and build your own opinion about this

Old Post 08-01-24 08:16AM
Dimmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dimmer Find more posts by Dimmer Add Dimmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote