Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Fetishes and self-expression
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Markus1978
Knee-Slider

Fetishes and self-expression

I have always believed that fetishes are not only sexual preferences, but also a way of self-expression. I recently realized that some of my fetishes help me to better understand myself and my desires.

I'm curious, how do fetishes help you in expressing yourself and knowing yourself? How does it affect your life?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-24 11:47AM
Markus1978 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Markus1978 Find more posts by Markus1978 Add Markus1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndreasKrause
Knee-Slider

I agree, fetishes can be a powerful tool for self-expression. Personally, it has become a way for me to open up and understand my deepest desires. I recently came across some interesting resources on Clips4sale OnlyNavelFans that helped me learn more about belly button fetishes and how they can be a part of my self-expression. It has really broadened my horizons and given me new ideas on how to utilize my fetishes for personal growth. What fetishes do you think can help you understand yourself better?

Old Post 09-17-24 11:52AM
AndreasKrause is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndreasKrause Find more posts by AndreasKrause Add AndreasKrause to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zize55
Knee-Slider

Fetishes can actually play an important role in self-expression, allowing people to explore and embrace their desires. This can be a useful tool for self-development and understanding one's own preferences. The key is respect for yourself and others, and honesty in the process of self-expression.

Old Post 09-17-24 11:56AM
Zize55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zize55 Find more posts by Zize55 Add Zize55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote