Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Rockland Trust Service Appreciation
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gwalters
Harvey Hacksmasher

Rockland Trust Service Appreciation

Hey everyone,

I recently had an intriguing experience with Rockland Trust customer service that I wanted to share. I've been a customer for several years now, and their dedication to building relationships truly stands out. Recently, I needed assistance with a complex transaction, and their team was not only knowledgeable but also patient in guiding me through the process.

In particular, their commitment to straightforward solutions and their use of robust technology made a significant difference. It's reassuring to know that whether you're a new customer or a longstanding one, they prioritize your needs equally.

Looking forward to hearing your stories and thoughts about Rockland Trust customer service!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-24 07:48AM
gwalters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gwalters Find more posts by gwalters Add gwalters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wandaorta
Harvey Hacksmasher

I couldn't agree more! My recent interaction with Rockland Trust customer service was fantastic. I had a few questions about setting up my online banking and their team was incredibly helpful. The support I received was prompt and courteous, and they resolved my issue in no time.

Their dedication to customer satisfaction really shines through. I'm impressed by how they combine personal service with modern technology to make banking easier for everyone. Rockland Trust definitely sets a high standard in customer care. Can't recommend them enough!

Old Post 07-07-24 07:30AM
wandaorta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wandaorta Find more posts by wandaorta Add wandaorta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gwalters
Harvey Hacksmasher

It's great to hear about their excellent service firsthand. Your feedback highlights what makes them such a reliable choice for banking needs. Here's to more seamless interactions with Rockland Trust in the future!

Old Post 07-07-24 04:20PM
gwalters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gwalters Find more posts by gwalters Add gwalters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote