Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > The Pit > The Woman Who Looks Like Kelly Law Gave Me The Eye!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dinorock2005
Super Rockchucker

The Woman Who Looks Like Kelly Law Gave Me The Eye!

(I am briefly out of retirement. When monumentous events happen they must be broadcast.)

Spadina Freehouse, Saskatoon Sask. Approx 5:30 p.m. Saturday March 3rd. I was looking good. Actually, that is a lie. My wife was looking good. I looked like my usual mutty self. As we were being seated our eyes locked. Seated at the table directly behind. The Woman Who Looks Like Kelly Law. And as her eyes locked on my baby blues I braced for what inevitably comes when a woman stares too long at me. At the very least "Ewwww!" At the top end "what are you staring at creep? POLICE! POLICE!" And my fantasy burns and crashes again.

A couple of years ago me and a work partner were walking to lunch. An electrical apprentice, blonde, cute, female and early twenties passed. I said hello. She smiled, said hello, and giggled. When she had passed I turned to my partner and said "looks like I still got it Bud!" He grabbed me by the shoulders, looked me in the eye, and said....."The only reason she paid any attention to you is because you remind her of HER DAD!" And my fantasy burns and crashes again.

Have a great Brier everyone. And if you are in Downtown Saskatoon I highly recommend the Spadina Freehouse. Bowl of chicken lime tortilla soup. (They should carry it every day, but it is hit and miss.) The best sweet potatoe fries on the planet. The Freehouse Burger. (A mix of beef and bison.) Wash it down with a pint of locally brewed Great Western Original 16!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-12 12:59PM
dinorock2005 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dinorock2005 Find more posts by dinorock2005 Add dinorock2005 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-Ho
Super Rockchucker

Dino...your retirement reminds me of wrestlers retirements from the WWE... That's a good thing! We all want you back on a regular basis!!

JH

Old Post 03-04-12 09:44PM
J-Ho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-Ho Click here to Send J-Ho a Private Message Find more posts by J-Ho Add J-Ho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nelski
Super Rockchucker

If you hear the guy who sounds like Tom Waits let me know and I'll be heading your way up the old sixteen.

Old Post 03-04-12 10:06PM
nelski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nelski Find more posts by nelski Add nelski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-Ho
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by nelski
If you hear the guy who sounds like Tom Waits let me know and I'll be heading your way up the old sixteen.

"On the Downtown Train"!

JH

Old Post 03-05-12 06:25PM
J-Ho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-Ho Click here to Send J-Ho a Private Message Find more posts by J-Ho Add J-Ho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnnysmoke
Drawmaster

quote:
Originally posted by J-Ho
Dino...your retirement reminds me of wrestlers retirements from the WWE... That's a good thing! We all want you back on a regular basis!!

JH

Makes me think of the Who. Final Tour!

Old Post 03-05-12 07:35PM
johnnysmoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnnysmoke Click here to Send johnnysmoke a Private Message Find more posts by johnnysmoke Add johnnysmoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-Ho
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by johnnysmoke
Makes me think of the Who. Final Tour!

JH

Old Post 03-06-12 07:14AM