Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > The Pit > Retirement
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J-Ho
Super Rockchucker

Retirement

It's not so much saying goodbye...it's more like moving on...I'd like to thank all of you at CZ for a real fun couple of years. I've enjoyed all of the curling and noncurling threads, the agreements and yes even the disagreements we have all had. It's time for me to turn my attention onto other things and I wish all of you the best!

Take Care,

JH

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-12 07:21PM
J-Ho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-Ho Click here to Send J-Ho a Private Message Find more posts by J-Ho Add J-Ho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

Your common sense posts will be missed... Feel free to return for the roar and the olympics. ..cheers. Fresca

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 142.161.61.129

Old Post 03-22-12 07:49PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curlerbroad
Super Rockchucker

Oh dear one of the more sensible posters will be no more. Please drop by for a visit once in a while. Your quips do make a boring work day a bit more entertaining!

Old Post 03-22-12 07:51PM
curlerbroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlerbroad Click here to Send curlerbroad a Private Message Find more posts by curlerbroad Add curlerbroad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
albetts
Super Rockchucker

Re: Retirement

[QUOTE]Originally posted by J-Ho
[B]It's not so much saying goodbye...it's more like moving on...I'd like to thank all of you at CZ for a real fun couple of years. I've enjoyed all of the curling and noncurling threads, the agreements and yes even the disagreements we have all had. It's time for me to turn my attention onto other things and I wish all of you the best!

Take Care,

Did you honestly run out of PEZ. Going to miss you.

Old Post 03-22-12 07:53PM
albetts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for albetts Click here to Send albetts a Private Message Find more posts by albetts Add albetts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dinorock2005
Super Rockchucker

Dude, you can't. Your posts are the reason I still lurk around. You are a "hard habit To Break." (Bad song by???)

Posters like me can come and go. But smart, intellegent and FAIR posters are in short supply, and an incredible asset to a board, this board especially that can be down right ugly at times. I know how life get's in the way of our frivolous pleasures. (Going through that right now myself.) But frivolity,(dictionary please) is what makes life worth living.

Please re-consider, and brighten CZ with your wit, and intellegence. At least on occasion!

Last edited by dinorock2005 on 03-22-12 at 10:06PM

Old Post 03-22-12 09:58PM
dinorock2005 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dinorock2005 Find more posts by dinorock2005 Add dinorock2005 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nelski
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by dinorock2005
Dude, you can't. You are a "hard habit To Break." (Bad song by Kieth Richards)

Awe. So absolut. Lurkers always welcome. Will watch 4 U with Fresca near the next Olys... or sooner. Cheers man.

Old Post 03-22-12 11:19PM
nelski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nelski Find more posts by nelski Add nelski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote