Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Tours, Events and Major Championships > U.S.A. Curling > No Continental Cup ESPN3 coverage this year
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Observer
Swing Artist

Yes Continental Cup ESPN3 coverage this year

I noticed that, unlike in previous years, there was no coverage listed for this year's Continental Cup on ESPN3. I contacted them about this, and they've replied to say they didn't get the rights to it this year, so it looks like those of us in the US can't watch it live this time.

———

UPDATE

Curling Canada, who I copied on my original tweets at ESPN, got in touch with me to say they were talking to ESPN about this. Not long after, they were told they were working on it after all, and now when I look in the app, there it all is! ESPN3 will have the Continental Cup after all now!

Glad I asked. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, eh?

Last edited by Observer on 01-10-18 at 06:06PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-18 03:46PM
Observer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Observer Find more posts by Observer Add Observer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlanMacNeill
Super Rockchucker

Thanks for getting that for us! I'm not surprised ESPN skipped over it, since they don't own curling in the US...but since TSN and ESPN are all but the same entity, it's not completely surprising.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-18 08:04AM
AlanMacNeill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlanMacNeill Click here to Send AlanMacNeill a Private Message Find more posts by AlanMacNeill Add AlanMacNeill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote