Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Money transfer
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OrigoSakki
Harvey Hacksmasher

Money transfer

I have a friend who has now moved to India. It's her birthday in a week and I would like to send her money for a gift. How can I do this?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-23 11:07AM
OrigoSakki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OrigoSakki Find more posts by OrigoSakki Add OrigoSakki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DamianBlack
Harvey Hacksmasher

I've been using Profee for my transfer money from germany to india , and I'm thoroughly impressed with their service. The transfers are lightning-fast, and the convenience they offer is unparalleled. Their user-friendly platform makes the entire process a breeze, and their competitive exchange rates ensure I get the most value out of my transfers. Profee has truly made sending money back home a hassle-free experience!

Old Post 08-29-23 11:41AM
DamianBlack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DamianBlack Find more posts by DamianBlack Add DamianBlack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
katyswift468
Knee-Slider

good

With its intuitive design and precise instructions, getting from point A to point B has never been easier or more enjoyable. Mapquest Directions

Old Post 08-31-23 02:35AM
katyswift468 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for katyswift468 Find more posts by katyswift468 Add katyswift468 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bekean
Harvey Hacksmasher

I appreciate how infinite craft unblocked encourages players to think outside the box and explore the boundaries of their creativity.

Old Post 03-06-24 11:51PM
bekean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bekean Find more posts by bekean Add bekean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote