Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > And what are the conditions for a passport photo?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Justin Pope
Harvey Hacksmasher

And what are the conditions for a passport photo?

Hi friends. I am a big traveler and have visited more than 15 countries in 10 years. I visited some countries more than 2-3 times because I want to return. I wanted to ask you where you can take a passport photo online? And what are the conditions for a passport photo? Thanks for the answers)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-24 05:07AM
Justin Pope is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Pope Find more posts by Justin Pope Add Justin Pope to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fride
Harvey Hacksmasher

I would like to draw your attention to those who are considering the possibility of an online photo editing service, the site https://photogov.com/passport-photos/ which provides such an opportunity to everyone! Prices for photographs for most documents are much lower compared to offline services, and the quality is at the proper level. Be sure to pay attention to their several editing features: crop, resizer, background remover, auto-adjustment, preview, export, which help make the photo better, but the main plus is that the project has a very large database of documents for all countries (passports, visas , ID, rights, etc.) and the site has pages with requirements for each document. I will say that now this is definitely my choice for any ID photos.

Old Post 02-22-24 04:00AM
fride is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fride Find more posts by fride Add fride to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
susanlott
Knee-Slider

You can access geometry dash subzero to get passport online.

Old Post 03-08-24 04:14AM
susanlott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for susanlott Find more posts by susanlott Add susanlott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alexrobert1992
Knee-Slider

Hi there, could someone help with this? I'm facing the same issue and am searching for a solution. If anyone has one, please mention me. Thank you very much. mp3 juice tubidy y2mate

Old Post 03-11-24 08:20AM
alexrobert1992 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alexrobert1992 Find more posts by alexrobert1992 Add alexrobert1992 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote