Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Location Specific & Regional Tour Chat > Manitoba Curling > Front-end player looking for MB men's team 14/15
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
curler_peck
Knee-Slider

Front-end player looking for MB men's team 14/15

I am a player fresh out of juniors looking for a competitive men's team inn Manitoba.
I have been curling since 2000, and competitively for 10 seasons.
I started off playing second for team D. Birchard for 2 seasons. I then moved to lead for the following 7 seasons. Together we played for 9 seasons.
Since I was a year younger, I had an extra season to play. I was picked up by K. Doering to play lead.
In total, I have qualified for 8 junior men's provincials, tying the record of most appearances.
Within those 8 seasons, I was in the final twice with Team Birchard, only to loose in extra ends both times.
After my loss in the 2 vs. 2 with Doering this season, I was able to walk away as a junior record holder with the most wins overall.
All in all, I am a front-end player, but most comfortable playing lead. I can sweep on both sides comfortably and confidently. I also understand and time both back-line and tee-line to hog.

Please private message me for any questions or inquires.

Thanks,
curler_peck

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-14 12:36PM
curler_peck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curler_peck Click here to Send curler_peck a Private Message Find more posts by curler_peck Add curler_peck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justintwiss
Hitting Paint

Hey, our team is looking for a front end player and would be interested in meeting up and talking about the up coming season with you. If your interested we are in a mens spiel in 2 weeks and would like you to play with us. We played a few tour events this past season and also qualified for the select. This season we are hoping to play more. Email me at twissjustin@gmail.com if your interested. Im at work so will get back to you tonight. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-14 03:31PM
Justintwiss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justintwiss Click here to Send Justintwiss a Private Message Find more posts by Justintwiss Add Justintwiss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote