Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Seeking Recommendations for a Reliable Indian Bookmaker
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alxwlker
Harvey Hacksmasher

Seeking Recommendations for a Reliable Indian Bookmaker

A friend of mine from Durzi suggested that I try sports betting through an Indian bookmaker whom he has heard a lot about and has personally made a significant profit with. His confidence and success got me thinking.

He claims that this bookmaker provides excellent betting conditions and has a reputation as an honest and reliable service provider. However, before I decide to follow his recommendation, I would like to hear other opinions.

So, I'm reaching out to you, esteemed members of the forum, for help. Perhaps some of you have also had experience with this Indian bookmaker or can recommend another one whom you trust?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-28-24 10:59AM
alxwlker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alxwlker Find more posts by alxwlker Add alxwlker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danieltrn
Harvey Hacksmasher

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with the bookmaker Mostbet. Over the past few months, my friends and I have been placing football bets through this platform, and we've had several wins!
Mostbet - https://mostbet.pro.in/ offers a wide range of events and excellent odds, making the betting process engaging and exciting. Additionally, the platform has a user-friendly interface, allowing us to easily find the matches we're interested in and place our bets quickly.
Thanks to Mostbet, we not only enjoy watching football matches but also have the opportunity to win real money. If you're looking for a reliable bookmaker for sports betting, I highly recommend checking out Mostbet!
Good luck with your bets!

Old Post 02-28-24 12:15PM
danieltrn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danieltrn Find more posts by danieltrn Add danieltrn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
olifra3
Harvey Hacksmasher

Hey there,
Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Mostbet! It's awesome to hear that you and your friends have been enjoying success with football bets on their platform. Having access to a wide range of events and great odds definitely adds to the excitement of sports betting. Plus, a user-friendly interface makes the whole process smooth and enjoyable. It's fantastic that Mostbet has not only enhanced your enjoyment of football matches but also provided the opportunity to win real money. Your recommendation speaks volumes, and I'm sure it will be helpful to others looking for a reliable bookmaker. Here's to continued success with your bets!

Old Post 02-28-24 01:36PM
olifra3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for olifra3 Find more posts by olifra3 Add olifra3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vearguat
Knee-Slider

Hello friends!

I would like to share with you my experience in finding the best betting platforms in India. When I was looking for reliable and legit online betting sites, I found that visiting the site "legal betting sites in india" was a real lifesaver for me.

This site provides information about reliable and legal betting platforms that operate in India. Here you can find reviews, ratings and comparisons of various sites to choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences.

Old Post 03-01-24 08:40AM
Vearguat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vearguat Find more posts by Vearguat Add Vearguat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote