Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Стеля
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DamianBlack
Harvey Hacksmasher

Ceiling

Hello. I have no experience in business management and I'm doing everything I can to create the perfect opening for my restaurant. I just need to figure out the ceiling. Maybe you can give me some advice?

Last edited by DamianBlack on 04-01-24 at 03:00AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-24 06:08AM
DamianBlack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DamianBlack Find more posts by DamianBlack Add DamianBlack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OrigoSakki
Harvey Hacksmasher

I am pleased with my choice of rack ceilings from Ukrstelya ukrstelya.com.ua/reykova-stelya/ . Their website offers a wide range of different ceiling systems, and rack ceilings allow you to create modern comfort and aesthetics in any room. With high quality products and fast delivery, Ukrstelya is a reliable supplier of ceiling solutions that you can trust.

Last edited by OrigoSakki on 04-01-24 at 02:59AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-24 06:12AM
OrigoSakki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OrigoSakki Find more posts by OrigoSakki Add OrigoSakki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote