Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Curling Media Forum > Media Discussion > Bryan Mudryk
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wally Curler
Harvey Hacksmasher

Bryan Mudryk

Good read about TSN's Bryan Mudryk by the Edmonton Sun's Terry Jones.

You can tell that Mudryk loves curling. Mudryk has fought and beaten cancer twice.

Jones chronicles Mudryk's journey.

In the story Jones says that Mudryk watched the 1999 Brier while fighting cancer. In his online bio Mudyrk says that he fought the cancer in March of 2000. Oh well, still a great read.

http://hurryhardblog.blogspot.ca/20...yan-mudryk.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-13 08:22AM
Wally Curler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wally Curler Click here to Send Wally Curler a Private Message Find more posts by Wally Curler Add Wally Curler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
decade
Super Rockchucker

He may love curling but his foot gets in his mouth far too often and he's no Russ or Mike.

Old Post 03-05-13 08:27AM
decade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for decade Click here to Send decade a Private Message Find more posts by decade Add decade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wally Curler
Harvey Hacksmasher

He can get a little hyper sometimes

Old Post 03-05-13 08:33AM
Wally Curler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wally Curler Click here to Send Wally Curler a Private Message Find more posts by Wally Curler Add Wally Curler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GregJP
Swing Artist

Mudryk seems like a great guy, but he's a terrible announcer. He should be doing the late night sports report in some minor TV market and not relatively high profile work on TSN.

He's extremely boring and his comments and questions are so inane that I just end up muting the TV to avoid getting annoyed by him and Gauthier who needs to talk much much less. He's like the modern day John Wells.

Old Post 03-05-13 03:30PM
GregJP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GregJP Click here to Send GregJP a Private Message Find more posts by GregJP Add GregJP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
prairie guy
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by fresca
i think he is terrific

Totally agree.

Old Post 03-05-13 03:42PM
prairie guy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for prairie guy Click here to Send prairie guy a Private Message Find more posts by prairie guy Add prairie guy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by fresca
i think he is terrific

Also agree.

Old Post 03-06-13 01:17PM
alex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex Click here to Send alex a Private Message Find more posts by alex Add alex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
albetts
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by decade
He may love curling but his foot gets in his mouth far too often and he's no Russ or Mike.

I don't think he's trying to be a Russ or Mike. He probably just wants to be himself which is just fine with me. I think he's doing a fine job. Regards

Old Post 03-06-13 02:23PM
albetts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for albetts Click here to Send albetts a Private Message Find more posts by albetts Add albetts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote