Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Seeking Low-Cost Counselling Options in Vancouver
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Maddy02
Knee-Slider

Seeking Low-Cost Counselling Options in Vancouver

Hey everyone, I'm looking for low-cost counselling options in Vancouver for a friend who's struggling. Any recommendations?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-24 08:48AM
Maddy02 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maddy02 Find more posts by Maddy02 Add Maddy02 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Helena.M
Knee-Slider

Greetings! I recently went through a similar situation with a friend who needed help. I found low cost counselling in Vancouver https://lotustherapy.ca/low-cost-counselling-vancouver/ to be a great resource. They offer low-cost counselling services and have skilled therapists who provide personalized support. My friend had a positive experience there, and I believe they genuinely care about their clients' well-being.

Old Post 04-08-24 09:45AM
Helena.M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Helena.M Find more posts by Helena.M Add Helena.M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paige9
Knee-Slider

Hi there! I'm glad you found a helpful resource for your friend. It's essential to have access to affordable counselling options, especially during difficult times. I've heard good things about and their commitment to providing accessible mental health support.

Old Post 04-09-24 02:00AM
Paige9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paige9 Find more posts by Paige9 Add Paige9 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote