Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > earning a new language quickly
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
davay41650
Harvey Hacksmasher

earning a new language quickly

Hi! Are there any specific strategies you recommend for learning a new language quickly?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-23 04:25PM
davay41650 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davay41650 Find more posts by davay41650 Add davay41650 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickfury23
Harvey Hacksmasher

Greetings! If you dream of mastering foreign languages, I recommend you to pay attention to the application https://www.brightapps.ai . It's an amazing app that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the learning process. Thanks to it, I was able to master new languages in record time - you should try it too!

Old Post 12-01-23 04:25PM
nickfury23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickfury23 Find more posts by nickfury23 Add nickfury23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeBaton
Harvey Hacksmasher

I have an opinion that fast is not always good. Sometimes it is better not to hurry, but to study the material thoroughly.

Old Post 04-21-24 09:42AM
LeBaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LeBaton Find more posts by LeBaton Add LeBaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VVomboKombo
Harvey Hacksmasher

Nevertheless, there are situations when you need skills and knowledge as quickly as possible. So, I started learning English at Promova https://promova.com/english-tutors/frisco-tx when I had a chance to get a better job in a big company and everything depended only on my level of English. Great motivation and purpose often speed up the process, and experienced teachers will help to make it quality.

Old Post 04-22-24 12:49PM
VVomboKombo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VVomboKombo Find more posts by VVomboKombo Add VVomboKombo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote