Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Classifieds > Job Postings > Finding the right bong?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
anahale11
Harvey Hacksmasher

Finding the right bong?

Bong maintenance is crucial for a consistently pleasant experience. What cleaning tips and tricks do you have to keep your bong in top-notch condition? Are there particular cleaning products or methods you recommend?

Finding the right bong on a budget can be a challenge. Any recommendations for budget-friendly bongs that still deliver a satisfying smoking experience?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-15-23 07:29AM
anahale11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anahale11 Find more posts by anahale11 Add anahale11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenneth123
Harvey Hacksmasher

Reusable cleaning caps that fit over the openings of your bong can make the cleaning process more efficient. They allow you to shake the cleaning solution vigorously without worrying about spills. For a natural alternative, soak your bong in a mixture of lemon juice and water. Lemon's acidity can help break down resin, and it leaves a fresh citrus scent. If you're looking for a unique and budget-friendly alternative, consider the spiderman bongs. It's reusable, easy to clean, and provides a satisfying smoking experience without breaking the bank. Silicone bongs are often more affordable than glass alternatives and are virtually indestructible. Brands like Eyce and Roll-uh-Bowl offer budget-friendly, durable silicone options.

Old Post 12-15-23 09:00AM
kenneth123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenneth123 Find more posts by kenneth123 Add kenneth123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anahale11
Harvey Hacksmasher

Silicone bongs, such as those offered by reputable brands like Eyce and Roll-uh-Bowl, provide an affordable and virtually indestructible alternative to traditional glass options. The durability of silicone makes these bongs an excellent investment, ensuring longevity and resistance to accidental damage. Additionally, their budget-friendly nature makes them accessible to a wide range of users, catering to both practicality and affordability in the world of smoking accessories.

Old Post 12-15-23 09:02AM
anahale11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anahale11 Find more posts by anahale11 Add anahale11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

I love this dress, I can’t provide enough positive feedback! The size is accurate popilush customer service, and the dress itself is so flattering! It’s soft and comfortable to wear all day or night. I have dressed it up with a blazer and heels and down with a jean jacket and white vans. I have this dress in black, green and now pink!! I probably will order them all eventually!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 45.15.42.203

Old Post 01-18-24 08:39PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote