Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Running a small local business
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WillHall
Harvey Hacksmasher

Running a small local business

I've been running a small local business for a while now, and while I've managed to gain some customers through word of mouth, I'm really struggling to get noticed online. It seems like no matter what I do, my business just doesn't show up when people search for services like mine in our area. I know being visible on Google Maps could make a huge difference, but I'm not sure how to improve my ranking. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-19-24 02:43PM
WillHall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WillHall Find more posts by WillHall Add WillHall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MandyLis
Harvey Hacksmasher

Getting your business to rank high on Google Maps can be tricky, but there are definitely ways to improve your visibility. I recommend checking out a website called Vortex Ranker and they can help how to rank high on google map. They specialize in helping businesses like yours rank higher on Google Maps. They offer a range of services and strategies tailored to improve your local search visibility. It's worth exploring their resources and seeing how they can help elevate your online presence.

Old Post 03-20-24 02:28PM
MandyLis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MandyLis Find more posts by MandyLis Add MandyLis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TemmaGiG
Harvey Hacksmasher

Make sure all your information is accurate and up-to-date, including your business hours, contact details, and categories. Encourage satisfied customers to leave positive reviews, as these can significantly impact your ranking. Also, regularly post updates and engage with customers through the GMB platform to show Google that your business is active and relevant

Old Post 03-20-24 05:32PM
TemmaGiG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TemmaGiG Find more posts by TemmaGiG Add TemmaGiG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
malansanni70
Knee-Slider

Quality issues must always be prioritized over quantity. Hello Neighbor Your customers will be more likely to recommend a good quality product or service to others than if you offer 10+ mediocre products or poor quality services.

Old Post 03-21-24 03:28AM
malansanni70 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for malansanni70 Find more posts by malansanni70 Add malansanni70 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote