Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Another season in the books....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GreatCanadian
Harvey Hacksmasher

Another season in the books....

....and Manitoba Legend is still full of ****.

See you all next season if I'm not banned!! Have a great summer!!

GC

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-18 10:27AM
GreatCanadian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GreatCanadian Click here to Send GreatCanadian a Private Message Find more posts by GreatCanadian Add GreatCanadian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GreatCanadian
Harvey Hacksmasher

Get down off your high horse. You're not protecting anyone. I don't have issues with any other posters. Just you.

Knowledgeable????? Do you ever reread your own posts? I am not talking about your opinionated posts. I'm talking about your supposedly "factual" posts. So many inaccuracies and falsehoods. I won't even get in to your opinionated and sexist posts. But no, do not claim yourself to be knowledgeable, or pretend to be the Prince of Protection for other forum members. Egotistical and narcissistic as per usual.

GC

Old Post 05-01-18 02:06PM
GreatCanadian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GreatCanadian Click here to Send GreatCanadian a Private Message Find more posts by GreatCanadian Add GreatCanadian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
misty1
Supreme Champion!

Was a fun season, an interesting season with team homan really struggling unexpectedly.

so much good stuff happened.

for me the top 5 stories of the year are this:

1. team homan's struggles
2. team jones winning her 2nd world title
3. team mouat's incredible and history making first season together
4. canada missing the podium completely in traditional 4 person curling
5. shuster winning olympic gold

plenty more great stories such as gushue winning his 2nd brier, the various big team changes that have happened, the addition of mixed doubles to olympic curling , young emilia gagne's impressive display at the scotties and edin winning his 3rd world title.

can't wait to see what next season brings. won't be that long of a wait people. only 4 months. the off season is getting shorter

Last edited by misty1 on 05-01-18 at 08:58PM

Old Post 05-01-18 08:55PM
misty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misty1 Click here to Send misty1 a Private Message Find more posts by misty1 Add misty1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GreatCanadian
Harvey Hacksmasher

Good list. Particularly Team Mouat's success. He's a cool character, and I look forward to watching him grow as a curler.

GC

Old Post 05-02-18 06:51AM