Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Classifieds > Job Postings > I'm considering getting spray foam roofing for my house in Los Angeles
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cyoung123
Harvey Hacksmasher

I'm considering getting spray foam roofing for my house in Los Angeles

I'm considering getting spray foam roofing for my house in Los Angeles and wanted to know if anyone has experience with it. How well does it perform in our climate? Is it worth the investment in terms of energy efficiency and durability? Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-24 07:23AM
cyoung123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cyoung123 Find more posts by cyoung123 Add cyoung123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenneth123
Harvey Hacksmasher

I had Spray Foam Roofing in Los Angeles installed, and it has been an excellent choice. The insulation properties are outstanding, which has significantly reduced my energy bills. My home stays cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, which is perfect for our diverse climate.

The durability of the spray foam roofing has also impressed me. It’s resistant to wind and rain, and the seamless application means there are no leaks. The installation was quick and didn't disrupt my daily routine. Although the initial cost was a bit high, the long-term savings and comfort have made it well worth the investment.

If you're looking for a roofing solution that offers great insulation, durability, and energy efficiency, I highly recommend spray foam roofing. It has made a noticeable difference in my home's comfort and energy use. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions about the process or my experience!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-24 07:43AM
kenneth123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenneth123 Find more posts by kenneth123 Add kenneth123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote