Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Do you like taking pictures?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JOllie
Knee-Slider

Do you like taking pictures?

I wonder if there are people who do not like to be photographed? Personally, I love it and most of my friends do too. That is why we decided to organize a party for which we would like to organize a photo booth. I think this is a cool and fun idea. But where can we find a photo booth service?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-23 04:03PM
JOllie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOllie Find more posts by JOllie Add JOllie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZekeYer
Knee-Slider

Friends, I can't help but share my incredible photo booth experience from the 360 Photo Booth website! I'm always looking for new ways to capture my moments of joy, and this photo booth is a real find for photography lovers. This service impressed me with a great variety of possibilities: from creating cool 360-degree photos to animated shots, every frame becomes a real workshop. The technical equipment is at the highest level, and each episode of the photo session is a real photographic work of art. So if, like me, you love taking pictures and sharing fun moments, I highly recommend 360 Photo Booth. It's not just a photo booth, it's your own photo studio at every event!

Old Post 11-10-23 04:25PM
ZekeYer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZekeYer Find more posts by ZekeYer Add ZekeYer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Franki
Knee-Slider

I also love photography and it is my passion. This is all because photos help to record important moments in life, be it personal achievements, events, trips or meetings with friends. They become a way of preserving memories.

Old Post 11-10-23 04:54PM
Franki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Franki Find more posts by Franki Add Franki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote