Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > What games do you usually play?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vynnetanona
Harvey Hacksmasher

What games do you usually play?

Hello! I admit, I’m a little tired of online games and want to remember something old and good like puzzles or etc. Tell me, what kind of games of this type do you usually play? I will be very interested.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-23 08:05AM
Vynnetanona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vynnetanona Find more posts by Vynnetanona Add Vynnetanona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wellos
Harvey Hacksmasher

You know, I'm not the biggest fan of online games. But recently I decided to play mahjong online bestmahjong.com and I was hooked. I've been playing various mahjong layouts on this site for about a month now and I always try to play against the clock so that my next result will be better than the previous one. I can say that this perfectly develops mental acuity and the ability to make quick decisions.

Old Post 12-20-23 09:25AM
wellos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wellos Find more posts by wellos Add wellos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EsmondAustin
Harvey Hacksmasher

I generally prefer games that are not only fun, but also require some intelligence. I recently discovered an exciting game called sweet mahjong puzzle game online https://bestallgames.com/free_online/mahjongg-candy/ . This is an exciting version of classic Mahjong, but with incredibly colorful and sweet elements. I find this game to be the perfect combination of puzzle and fun. Each level presents a unique challenge where I need to match sweet elements and free blocks. The graphics and sound create a magical atmosphere, and the variety of levels makes the game exciting.

Old Post 01-22-24 06:34PM
EsmondAustin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EsmondAustin Find more posts by EsmondAustin Add EsmondAustin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote