Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Ice and Ice Makers > What are ice and ice makers?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Oliviajsdkf
Knee-Slider

What are ice and ice makers?

Ice is the solid form of water that forms when water freezes. Ice makers are appliances or machines designed to produce ice in various forms, such as ice cubes, crushed ice, or ice nuggets. These machines are commonly used in homes, restaurants, and other commercial settings to provide a convenient and continuous supply of ice for cooling drinks and preserving food. Ice makers can be standalone units or built into refrigerators and freezers. They work by freezing water and then releasing the ice into a contexto storage container for later use.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-24 03:43AM
Oliviajsdkf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oliviajsdkf Find more posts by Oliviajsdkf Add Oliviajsdkf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vulle
Knee-Slider

Hello friend, very interesting topic. When I read about it, it seemed to me that I knew where I had seen the principle of operation of such things. Have you ever heard of Apowus nebulizer? I personally use APOWUS to control my lung problem. I have asthma. It brings me serious discomfort, but with this nebulizer, my life has really become easier. How do you think it works? thanks for the answer

Old Post 01-28-24 06:23PM
Vulle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vulle Find more posts by Vulle Add Vulle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yelgrir
Knee-Slider

Hello! I'd also like to share some cutting edge developments I've heard about. Personally, I heard that people from Magicteam created the Magicteam White Noise Machine. This is a very effective product that is used by people who expect that the end user will get rid of insomnia. This is very important, because a sleepless person is an evil person. Therefore, I believe that this is a very promising and good development. Falling asleep with white noise is very pleasant and easy. Especially when it is of high quality.

Old Post 02-01-24 01:07PM
Yelgrir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yelgrir Find more posts by Yelgrir Add Yelgrir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yulimase
Harvey Hacksmasher

Miksola

A doubling of the pair's duration, on the other hand, causes the relative differences in their durations to shrink amanda the adventurer

Old Post 02-20-24 04:12AM
Yulimase is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yulimase Find more posts by Yulimase Add Yulimase to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariahcarey23
Knee-Slider

This is very interesting information! I've enjoyed reading your points, and I think you're right about a lot of them @fnaf

Old Post 07-03-24 09:44PM
mariahcarey23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mariahcarey23 Find more posts by mariahcarey23 Add mariahcarey23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiffanyBell
Knee-Slider

Dixmax

What a great article, what could be better than playing games and watching movies with many perfect applications at https://aloapk.com/es/

Old Post 07-05-24 05:01AM
TiffanyBell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiffanyBell Find more posts by TiffanyBell Add TiffanyBell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote