Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > A curing stat request
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
curlky
Drawmaster

A curing stat request

A lot of times I see either Gerry or Curl with Math reference curling stats such as the chances of winning Down 1 With, etc. Are these publicly available? I assume they are not, as they are understandably the valuable the IP of the stats keepers.

So what I would like to know is can someone provide me stats about the following.

How often is there a steal in the extra end?

If you are down 1 with the hammer in the last end, what are your percentage chances of winning outright in the last end by getting 2 in the last end?

Same Down 1 with hammer scenario, but now how do your odds increase if you allow a win to be either a 2 in the last end, of getting 1 in the last end, but getting a steal in the last end?

And how often does a team get forced to take 1 in any end during the game versus score 2 or more points.

Last edited by curlky on 08-13-18 at 04:48PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-18 04:39PM
curlky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlky Click here to Send curlky a Private Message Find more posts by curlky Add curlky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nervous_times21
Harvey Hacksmasher

Some of your questions can be answered under the "analytics" tab along the curling zone banner.

http://www.curlingzone.com/analytics.php#1

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-14-18 01:10PM
nervous_times21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nervous_times21 Click here to Send nervous_times21 a Private Message Find more posts by nervous_times21 Add nervous_times21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote