Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Location Specific & Regional Tour Chat > Manitoba Curling > 2012 Manitoba Scotties
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ssrulle
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by ManitobaRulz

So just because your hiding behind a computer screen you think you can say anything you want without being called out for it?!

You have proven to be a classless individual..

Hiding behind a computer screen? Really? Everything I say on here I would gladly say to anyone, including Jennifer Jones, in person. Think what you will my friend, clearly I've hit a nerve and you can't handle it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-12 04:25PM
ssrulle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssrulle Click here to Send ssrulle a Private Message Find more posts by ssrulle Add ssrulle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ManitobaRulz
Harvey Hacksmasher

quote:
Originally posted by ssrulle

Hiding behind a computer screen? Really? Everything I say on here I would gladly say to anyone, including Jennifer Jones, in person. Think what you will my friend, clearly I've hit a nerve and you can't handle it

I find that extremely hard to believe, but feel free to keep on talking bigger than you really are...

Old Post 01-18-12 05:37PM
ManitobaRulz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ManitobaRulz Click here to Send ManitobaRulz a Private Message Find more posts by ManitobaRulz Add ManitobaRulz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssrulle
Swing Artist

quote:

I find that extremely hard to believe, but feel free to keep on talking bigger than you really are...

you find it hard to believe because you know you are hiding behind your computer screen throwing down. Keep challenging me... I quite enjoy it.. I have no fear!

Old Post 01-18-12 06:14PM
ssrulle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssrulle Click here to Send ssrulle a Private Message Find more posts by ssrulle Add ssrulle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
caddyman
Harvey Hacksmasher

Ladies....please...step away....from your computers....now, take a deep breath....and...relaaaaaaaaaaxxxxx.....there we go! Wasn't that easy? You two are hilarious btw....

Brett

Old Post 01-18-12 06:33PM
caddyman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for caddyman Click here to Send caddyman a Private Message Find more posts by caddyman Add caddyman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UpYerKilt
Super Rockchucker

Huh?

quote:
Originally posted by caddyman
Ladies....please...step away....from your computers....now, take a deep breath....and...relaaaaaaaaaaxxxxx.....there we go! Wasn't that easy? You two are hilarious btw....

Brett

what's it to you if people are arguing...??

Old Post 01-18-12 08:38PM
UpYerKilt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UpYerKilt Find more posts by UpYerKilt Add UpYerKilt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
misty1
Supreme Champion!

Re: Huh?

quote:
Originally posted by UpYerKilt

what's it to you if people are arguing...??

just trying to keep this place friendly. Who wants a forum filled with tension

Old Post 01-18-12 08:42PM
misty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misty1 Click here to Send misty1 a Private Message Find more posts by misty1 Add misty1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UpYerKilt
Super Rockchucker

Get Used to it

Look back in the records.. whenever its a Thread about Manitoba Curling- womens and Jennifer Jones.. this always happens..

Anyone who dare speak negative about the Golden Goddess gets thrashed by posters...they are not able to discuss or disagree without personal insults..
Everyone else on this board is able to debate and discuss without getting rude..
Ignore?? or try as ssrulle just did to deal with it??

What's the answer?

Not making silly patronizing comments like was just made..

Old Post 01-18-12 09:02PM
UpYerKilt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UpYerKilt Find more posts by UpYerKilt Add UpYerKilt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssrulle
Swing Artist

Re: Get Used to it

quote:
Look back in the records.. whenever its a Thread about Manitoba Curling- womens and Jennifer Jones.. this always happens..

Anyone who dare speak negative about the Golden Goddess gets thrashed by posters...they are not able to discuss or disagree without personal insults..
Everyone else on this board is able to debate and discuss without getting rude..
Ignore?? or try as ssrulle just did to deal with it??

What's the answer?

Not making silly patronizing comments like was just made..

Exactly! Point made, set and match! Is it the 25th yet? Can we start discussing the tournament again lol

Old Post 01-18-12 11:37PM
ManitobaRulz
Harvey Hacksmasher

Oh no we're not done yet! This is just too much fun..

quote:

you find it hard to believe because you know you are hiding behind your computer screen throwing down. Keep challenging me... I quite enjoy it.. I have no fear!

I find it hard to believe given that most people who talk big on here are usually very small sad people who get a false sense of power from spouting off nonsense..

Arguing is what makes this site fun, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Besides there's nothing to really talk about regarding the tourney...we already know how it ends...

Old Post 01-19-12 01:38AM
ManitobaRulz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ManitobaRulz Click here to Send ManitobaRulz a Private Message Find more posts by ManitobaRulz Add ManitobaRulz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UpYerKilt
Super Rockchucker

Get Used to it

quote:
Exactly! Point made, set and match! Is it the 25th yet? Can we start discussing the tournament again lol

Don't look now but ManitobaBrawlz is stalking you...

Yes lets discuss curling...

Old Post 01-19-12 05:57AM
ssrulle
Swing Artist

I find it hard to believe given that most people who talk big on here are usually very small sad people who get a false sense of power from spouting off nonsense..

So you? All you seem to do is write a bunch of nonsense on here. You can't support anything you write with facts.

Besides there's nothing to really talk about regarding the tourney...we already know how it ends...

I think you are delusional. Maybe you should go to the doctor and get a cat-scan. There might be a tumor pressing against the part of your brain that supports logical thinking.

By the way, when she loses the tournament, I'll send you a box of tissues.

Old Post 01-19-12 11:57AM
UpYerKilt
Super Rockchucker

LMAO

quote:

So you? All you seem to do is write a bunch of nonsense on here. You can't support anything you write with facts.

I think you are delusional. Maybe you should go to the doctor and get a cat-scan. There might be a tumor pressing against the part of your brain that supports logical thinking.

By the way, when she loses the tournament, I'll send you a box of tissues.

Make that Scotties Tissues...

Old Post 01-19-12 12:02PM
ssrulle
Swing Artist

Re: Get Used to it

quote:

Don't look now but ManitobaBrawlz is stalking you...

Yes lets discuss curling...

I've noticed...I think I've got a secret admirer...

So back to the curling discussions. I've noticed Jill Thurston added Keri Einarson to her team at third. New team not finding their grove? This team hasn't been as strong in the tour events, I would think the lineup change would have made her team a bit stronger. Einarson finished second in round robin last year, lost the 2v2 game to Karen Rosser.

Old Post 01-19-12 12:04PM
ssrulle
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by Manitoba Legend
There's no question in my mind that the biggest igniters of web brawls are:

1. Jennifer Jones
2. Cathy O
3. Cheryl Bernard
4. Amber Holland is now advancing into the upper echelon

Other minor brawls ignited by: Rachel Homan, 4 Golden Flowers, Princess, Colleen Jones, Mr. Maggoo.....Brad Gushue, Randy Ferbey, Mike Harris.

Cheryl Bernard causes web brawls?

Old Post 01-19-12 12:08PM
UpYerKilt
Super Rockchucker

Now you're getting it

quote:
Cheryl Bernard causes web brawls?

This idiot has never forgiven Cheryl for winning the Olympic Berth..

The biggest S**t disturber on CZ came onto the site in 2009..and on a daily basis totally trashed Cathy O. and every other female curler but guess who..

Old Post 01-19-12 12:20PM
UpYerKilt
Super Rockchucker

Jill Thurston

quote:
I've noticed Jill Thurston added Keri Einarson to her team at third. New team not finding their grove? This team hasn't been as strong in the tour events, I would think the lineup change would have made her team a bit stronger. Einarson finished second in round robin last year, lost the 2v2 game to Karen Rosser.

trouble is.. it takes time to gel a new grouping of curlers.. which is what is holding Cathy O back ..not sure they are ready to dominate yet.

Last edited by UpYerKilt on 01-19-12 at 02:12PM

Old Post 01-19-12 12:23PM
ssrulle
Swing Artist

Re: Jill Murdoch

quote:

trouble is.. it takes time to gel a new grouping of curlers.. which is what is holding Cathy O back ..not sure they are ready to dominate yet.

Cathy O's team is capable, look at curlers corner! They beat Amy Nixon, who was on fire, without Shannon at the helm. I think the Scotties playoffs brings the fire out in people. Cathy is going to want to get back, and I'm sure Breanne wants to do more than play as a 5th. Both Jenna and Ashley have gone into scotties playdowns before. If those girls can get the fire burning, there is no reason why they can't win! It's going to be interesting, that is for sure!

Old Post 01-19-12 12:45PM
CaptMorgan
Drawmaster

The Award Goes To.......UYK!

quote:
The biggest S**t disturber on CZ

"Hello Pot? This is Kettle!"

Old Post 01-19-12 12:59PM
CaptMorgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CaptMorgan Click here to Send CaptMorgan a Private Message Find more posts by CaptMorgan Add CaptMorgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UpYerKilt
Super Rockchucker

Cathy O

quote:
Cathy O's team is capable, look at curlers corner! They beat Amy Nixon, who was on fire, without Shannon at the helm. I think the Scotties playoffs brings the fire out in people. Cathy is going to want to get back, and I'm sure Breanne wants to do more than play as a 5th. Both Jenna and Ashley have gone into scotties playdowns before. If those girls can get the fire burning, there is no reason why they can't win! It's going to be interesting, that is for sure!

Didnt realize that Breanne was 5th...I learn details from your stuff.. There are very very few people who wont be cheering long and Hard for Cathy O. to repeat as MB champions.

Go Cathy O!!!!!

Old Post 01-19-12 01:30PM
ssrulle
Swing Artist

Re: Cathy O

quote:

Didnt realize that Breanne was 5th...I learn details from your stuff.. There are very very few people who wont be cheering long and Hard for Cathy O. to repeat as MB champions.

Go Cathy O!!!!!

I know! Yeah Breanne sat as 5th last year during the Scotties because of the Junior commitment, so Guaranteed Breanne want's to get back to the Scotties and play in all 17 games!

If you dig deep you can find things out! I recently learned after Sandra Schmirler's death, Jan Betker called Cathy O and asked her to Skip their team on the tour! That's pretty awesome to think such a high profile team (at the time) wanted Cathy to take over!

Go Cathy O indeed!!!!

Old Post 01-19-12 01:52PM
UpYerKilt
Super Rockchucker

Anderson at the Con Cup

quote:
I actually think Anderson didn't speak up enough during the China skins. The call Stefanie made in the 9th, which lead to China stealing was the wrong call. She should have done the draw for the single, to carry over. They could have stolen 10. Sherry wanted Stefanie to draw, but Stefanie wanted to hit, which ended in the China Steal.

I just wanted to knit-pick on one point here..
I think it was an 8 end game no?
But regardless..I thought it was the ICE call Anderson made in that 7th/8th?? end.. she added more on Lawton's hit which created Wang's steal opp.
Lawton had just made the very same shot so why add more to the ice? It cost the game.
I like Sherry but I also question why she didnt "Get" her weight down after being too heavy time after time.. It took me back to those Scotties where she had just too much adrenalin and nerves...howver...She IS the Backbone of the Team

thanks for listening ..LOL

Last edited by UpYerKilt on 01-19-12 at 02:52PM

Old Post 01-19-12 02:49PM
ssrulle
Swing Artist

Re: Anderson at the Con Cup

quote:

I just wanted to knit-pick on one point here..
I think it was an 8 end game no?
But regardless..I thought it was the ICE call Anderson made in that 7th/8th?? end.. she added more on Lawton's hit which created Wang's steal opp.
Lawton had just made the very same shot so why add more to the ice? It cost the game.
I like Sherry but I also question why she didnt "Get" her weight down after being too heavy time after time.. It took me back to those Scotties where she had just too much adrenalin and nerves...howver...She IS the Backbone of the Team

thanks for listening ..LOL

My bad 8 ends. In the 7th Stefanie did just play the same shot, but it was fully buried the second time around. Sherry wanted her to get the one and not play the double, and the failed double cost them the points and really the game, because they let Wang get her confidence back after so many failed shots. I don't think it was the ice call, because they both agreed on the ice, I think Stefanie threw more weight than what they iced.

Sherry is a good curler, I think she is doing very well as a third! Definitely grounds Stefanie a lot more at third, than Marliese ever did.

Old Post 01-19-12 03:04PM
UpYerKilt
Super Rockchucker

Cool answer

Yep it coulda been more weight...
and one thing is for sure Sherry and Glenn should Team up again sometime.. they rock together on the ice..
thnks for a good answer..

Old Post 01-19-12 07:50PM
ssrulle
Swing Artist

quote:
This is so cute, UYK has found someone who is just as delusional as her! Happy friendship!

Aww you must idolize me! You can't come up with anything clever to say, so you used words I've thrown at you! Question... Did you have to look up what delusional meant before you used it?

Old Post 01-19-12 09:41PM
ManitobaRulz
Harvey Hacksmasher

quote:

Aww you must idolize me! You can't come up with anything clever to say, so you used words I've thrown at you! Question... Did you have to look up what delusional meant before you used it?

I do idolize you!!! Why do you think I picked you to argue with?

Delusional: Suffering from or characterized by delusions; having a false belief or opinion; A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence.

It is my opinion that Jennifer Jones will win the Manitoba scotties bases on the FACT (I know you like facts) that she is the number one ranked team in the world. Thats only one fact, let me know if you need more.

What do you base your opinion that she will lose on besides delusion?

Old Post 01-19-12 10:35PM