Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Tours, Events and Major Championships > World Curling Tour > How do you feel more confident in yourself?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Persival
Knee-Slider

How do you feel more confident in yourself?

I think this is something every woman can relate to because not all of us feel confident, and that makes me sad. All women are beautiful, but we’re always criticizing ourselves, thinking we’re not pretty enough, thin enough, successful enough, and so on. Do you have any tips for boosting your confidence?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-24 09:04AM
Persival is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Persival Find more posts by Persival Add Persival to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gifford
Knee-Slider

Honestly, my self-esteem is really low. Even when people compliment me, I often think they’re just making fun of me. How do I fix this? I’m so tired of feeling this way.

Old Post 08-15-24 10:34AM
Gifford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gifford Find more posts by Gifford Add Gifford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zebroid
Harvey Hacksmasher

I’d definitely recommend seeing a therapist. Self-esteem issues can and should be addressed, and working with a professional can help you do that much faster and more effectively. I speak from experience. I feel a lot better and more confident now. Sometimes, it’s important to treat yourself, and recently, I bought some Zhilyova lingerie, which was a game-changer for me. It’s not only beautiful and luxurious but also high-quality and super comfortable. Lingerie always helps me feel better about myself.

Old Post 08-16-24 09:08AM
Zebroid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zebroid Find more posts by Zebroid Add Zebroid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote