Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Where do original MacBook Pro parts come from?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cawenil
Harvey Hacksmasher

Where do original MacBook Pro parts come from?

Hi all! Tell me how to properly buy spare parts for a MacBook Pro?? Where can I find original spare parts? What can you recommend for me?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-23 11:18AM
Cawenil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cawenil Find more posts by Cawenil Add Cawenil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
faibas
Harvey Hacksmasher

Some well-known third-party retailers specialize in genuine Apple parts. Make sure they have a good reputation and customer reviews. Look for indicators such as certifications, customer reviews and warranties to ensure the parts are genuine.

Old Post 09-30-23 11:28AM
faibas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for faibas Find more posts by faibas Add faibas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cawenil
Harvey Hacksmasher

Compare prices from different sellers to make sure you get a fair deal. Be wary of significantly lower prices, as they may indicate counterfeit or low-quality parts. Also review the seller's return and warranty policies. This provides additional safety in case the part is faulty or incompatible.

Old Post 09-30-23 11:29AM
Cawenil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cawenil Find more posts by Cawenil Add Cawenil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
faibas
Harvey Hacksmasher

Hello! First, determine the specific model and part you need. This information can be found in the About This Mac section of the Apple menu. Choose trusted sources such as the official Apple Store, Apple Authorized Service Providers https://appleparts.io/macbook-pro/m...-a1278-unibody/ or reputable third-party retailers that specialize in Apple products. The Apple Store offers original spare parts for its products. You can visit a physical store or order online.

Old Post 09-30-23 11:30AM
faibas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for faibas Find more posts by faibas Add faibas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VVomboKombo
Harvey Hacksmasher

Now I have an idea to organize the storage of all files, photos, music on the Mac, because to be honest, a large dump of files doesn't suit me at all and at times even irritates me. I think about different folders https://setapp.com/how-to/applications-folder-on-mac. It seems to me that when all the files are sorted, it is much easier to find the one you need.

Old Post 01-09-24 10:18AM
VVomboKombo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VVomboKombo Find more posts by VVomboKombo Add VVomboKombo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote