Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Season so far
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
misty1
Supreme Champion!

I think from whats happened so far this season its really gotten me excited about the playdowns for ontario, BC, and alberta.

Team howard is the favorite as always but teams kean and epping are making strong pushes this season and if they both get to provincials i think glenn will have his hands full with those two.

Team peirce is having a great season and team cotter is doing pretty good with j-11 at 3rd.Sean geall's team has also been pretty solid

kevin koe meanwhile has beaten kevin martin 3 times in a row and team bottcher beat koe twice this year. It makes things in alberta really intriguing

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-08-12 07:00PM
misty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misty1 Click here to Send misty1 a Private Message Find more posts by misty1 Add misty1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Manitoba Legend
Wonder if the JJ's will honour Joyce McKee this week in Saskatoon?

If they're gonna take on a Sask. curling legend why not Jan Betker?

Looks like Lana Vey, one of the top shooters in Western Canada has finally taken on last-rock duties from Michelle Englot, a plodder at best!

Wonder when Crystal Webster will see the light and let either of her Islanders (Carmody or Ramsey) throw last bricks.

Much has been expected of Webster for many years but she seems extremely vulnerable, particularly in extra ends w/ hammer. Doesn't seem she has the killer instincts of women like Kleibrink, Holland, Homan, Jones, Lil Kelly Scott, Schroeder, etc.

yeah and im not exactly sure why. She didnt exactly pick up to of the very best juniors out there, she picked up 2 girls who had one magical run at the scotties and i doubt they'll ever replicate that

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 24.77.253.19

Old Post 11-09-12 08:27AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeBaton
Harvey Hacksmasher

I can’t say that sports are what interests me. So, now I try to devote all my free time to something useful, for example, learning English in order to qualitatively improve my level. I like Promova, I found this platform when I was looking for parts of speech quiz. It’s cool that even if you don’t have money for a tutor, such platforms provide excellent opportunities for learning languages.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-23 09:46AM
LeBaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LeBaton Find more posts by LeBaton Add LeBaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote