Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Indian wedding photography.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
maximrelax
Harvey Hacksmasher

Indian wedding photography.

I am in Toronto and am looking for photographers who can work on our wedding. But we are having an Indian wedding so the photographer needs to understand at least a little bit of the traditions. Where to go?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-24 11:04AM
maximrelax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maximrelax Find more posts by maximrelax Add maximrelax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FabianGonzz
Harvey Hacksmasher

I believe that wedding photos and videos are a must because in your old age you will watch these photos and videos and remember these beautiful moments. So my wife and I decided to order professionals for our wedding. We had our wedding ceremony in Toronto but on this https://taraweddings.ca/indian-wedd...ng-photography/ site we booked professionals who did an Indian wedding photo shoot for us because we wanted to keep the traditions of our families. We were very pleased that the professionals had cool equipment, which made the photos and video very high quality.

Old Post 03-23-24 12:45PM
FabianGonzz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FabianGonzz Find more posts by FabianGonzz Add FabianGonzz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wellos
Harvey Hacksmasher

Hello! Please tell me how can I write a beautiful wedding speech?

Old Post 03-25-24 08:50PM
wellos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wellos Find more posts by wellos Add wellos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vynnetanona
Harvey Hacksmasher

Good day everyone! Yes, planning a wedding is always accompanied by a lot of hassle, even for the best friends of the future newlyweds. I want to share with you the ideas of best friend wedding speech https://www.weddingforward.com/best...wedding-speech/ because it will help you save time and write a very worthy speech or congratulations for the newlyweds. I hope I helped you.

Old Post 03-25-24 09:21PM
Vynnetanona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vynnetanona Find more posts by Vynnetanona Add Vynnetanona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote