Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > The Pit > The 'MEGA' JJ Thread
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dinorock2005
Super Rockchucker

The 'MEGA' JJ Thread

It's been funny how after a certain period of time most threads on this board turn into a JJ thread. That could be due to certain people and their incredible devotion, or certain people and their incredible dislike of the Golden child-NO MATTER! (Personally I hate her. And I love her. We should be married to each other.)

This thread will give each and every one of us a place to spew our precious love, or emote our lovely hate, of the Manitoba Queen. (Be nice. No need to get us all nuked from the board.) The prime goal is to keep it in one place.

EXAMPLE: You are reading a thread on The Yak Mixed Open in Lower Mongolia, and you have a brilliant point on how JJ would have handled the draw on ice befouled with yak dung and drunken Mongolians. Bring your comment here.

EXAMPLE: The thread is about the best curling shoe for those suffering from athletes foot. Please don't ruin that thread. Come over here and tell us about the bitchin' pair of black pumps that JJ was wearing at the MCC banquet. (No sign of the heartbreak of AF.) Find this thread and C'MON DOWN!

EXAMPLE: The thread is a junior curler looking to hook-up with like minded for a competitive run. Please don't jump in with dire warning of friendships gone sour, backstabbing, and lost earning potential. Jump in here. THE WATERS FINE!

Moderators. If certain threads get out of hand with JJ news shift everything over. YOU can do it! YOU have the power!

With some conscientious thought and practice, ladies and gentlemen we can turn this thread into the greatest, longest, bitchinest thread ever. Make me, and JJ, proud!

(I will be at the Wednesday afternoon draw in Regina. The tall funny looking dude giving the camera the finger. Yep, you guessed it.)

Last edited by dinorock2005 on 04-06-11 at 11:39PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-11 09:22AM
dinorock2005 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dinorock2005 Find more posts by dinorock2005 Add dinorock2005 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dinorock2005
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by Manitoba Legend
No high-heeled curling boots for you, Uncle Dino!!
Oh Legend. I tease 'cause I love!

Old Post 04-06-11 09:35AM
dinorock2005 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dinorock2005 Find more posts by dinorock2005 Add dinorock2005 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhcurl
Super Rockchucker

Now we just need to follow this up with TSN 3, all JJ all the time! Run the Scotties commercial over and over and over, show the in off for the win. Even the reaction shot from this year's Scotties! Can do a JJ Centre with breaking news of the new team,what she had for lunch or will there be curly or straight hair today. Half hour specials on Jill's workouts or how you get your make up to stay so perfect when curling 10 ends.

I like this thread since it would be easy to avoid and then I could read all the rest without fear.

Old Post 04-06-11 10:19AM
jhcurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhcurl Click here to Send jhcurl a Private Message Visit jhcurl's homepage! Find more posts by jhcurl Add jhcurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
the yap
Harvey Hacksmasher

Location: down the street from psychotic right next to oblivious

And the pit is where it should stay! Thanks Dino!!

Old Post 04-06-11 10:41AM
the yap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the yap Click here to Send the yap a Private Message Find more posts by the yap Add the yap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pontchartrain
Swing Artist

quote:
Jus' don't cause no problems for Brier organizer and TSN like Jack the FLAG-RIPPER did in London!!!

You got that Manitoba Legend sign I sent you, chief?

Say hello to Princess's lady-in-waiting, Kelly Wood, will ya!

She's living in Speedy Creek, don't ya know!

That's new. Did her live-in boyfriend move, or did she ditch him?

Old Post 04-06-11 08:18PM
pontchartrain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pontchartrain Click here to Send pontchartrain a Private Message Find more posts by pontchartrain Add pontchartrain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pontchartrain
Swing Artist

quote:

I don't think she moved to Spiddy Creek to work for the post office, pontch!

Kelly is a personal trainer, I think her sister Lindsey is the one who worked for the Scottish Post Office. Whichever, that is an interesting story. Lindsey was on her team before the Scottish authorities began tinkering with line-ups before the Vancouver Olympics.

Old Post 04-06-11 09:43PM
pontchartrain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pontchartrain Click here to Send pontchartrain a Private Message Find more posts by pontchartrain Add pontchartrain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
doubletakeout
Swing Artist

UGH, WHY do the Kelly Wood fans hijack EVERY SINGLE THREAD about JJ? This is SUPPOSED to be about JJ! You guys always make everything about Kelly Wood all the time. There ARE other teams out there.

Old Post 04-07-11 01:11AM
doubletakeout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubletakeout Click here to Send doubletakeout a Private Message Find more posts by doubletakeout Add doubletakeout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dinorock2005
Super Rockchucker

WWSMD?

What would Statman say when a thread gets offside?

Something like "get back onside you stupid gits!" (Twits, or wankers will work as well!)

Sorry Stats. I never could measure up to your expansive looming shadow.

All you darn Kelly Wood fans, start your own thread.

THE MEGA JJ CHANNEL. ALL JJ! ALL OF THE TIME!

Old Post 04-07-11 08:53AM
Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AFpAAR0C14

No matter how many times I watch this it remains hilarious

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 142.59.47.165

Old Post 04-07-11 04:20PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

Mr Administration

I was under the mistaken impression that a JJ Mega Thread would be enough to divert some JJ traffic to The Pit.

Unfortunately one thread cannot do justice to The Golden-Haired Buffalo Queen. (Wasn't that a song by Lee Aaron? Or Ted Nugent?) And with TSN3 (all JJ all the time) many moons away, we need a solution. And I have it!

One thread can't do justice To Legends fair haired girl, but a JJ MEGA FORUM WOULD! A forums dedicated to one team. It would be a first, and a very large step for Curlingzone. But the best part-you could charge for access. The lovers would pay a fee to love. The haters would feel abandoned and pay a fee to spew. And the rest of us could hold on to our cash and ignore. Thats what I call a win, win and freaking win situation!

Remember Mr. Administrator. YOU HAVE THE POWER!

Dino sneaking in again. (Weak like water!)
Because riding a motorcycle in a snowmobile suit is no fun!
And a little bit dorky!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 142.165.109.61

Old Post 04-16-11 09:29AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-Ho
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by doubletakeout
UGH, WHY do the Kelly Wood fans hijack EVERY SINGLE THREAD about JJ? This is SUPPOSED to be about JJ! You guys always make everything about Kelly Wood all the time. There ARE other teams out there.

JH

Old Post 04-16-11 04:46PM
J-Ho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-Ho Click here to Send J-Ho a Private Message Find more posts by J-Ho Add J-Ho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dinorock2005
Super Rockchucker

ALL JJ! ALL FREE! ALL-OF-THE-TIME!

Old Post 01-30-12 01:30PM
China Supporter
Drawmaster

I'm surprised this was never mentioned

You have FakeKevinMartin, FakeJeffStoughton and FakePeteFenson...

There has to be:

Fake Jenn Jones

http://twitter.com/#!/FakeJennJones

Old Post 01-30-12 01:50PM
China Supporter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for China Supporter Click here to Send China Supporter a Private Message Find more posts by China Supporter Add China Supporter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CaptMorgan
Drawmaster

Dinorock digs this up after 9 1/2 months since the last reply.
Closet Jones fan??

Old Post 01-30-12 01:57PM
CaptMorgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CaptMorgan Click here to Send CaptMorgan a Private Message Find more posts by CaptMorgan Add CaptMorgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CaptMorgan
Drawmaster

Looks good in (temporary) MB yellow.

Old Post 01-30-12 01:59PM
CaptMorgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CaptMorgan Click here to Send CaptMorgan a Private Message Find more posts by CaptMorgan Add CaptMorgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nelski
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Say hello to Princess's lady-in-waiting, Kelly Wood, will ya! She's living in Speedy Creek, don't ya know!

Huh? 'd she meet a cowboy at the 2010 Worlds?

Old Post 01-30-12 02:22PM
nelski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nelski Find more posts by nelski Add nelski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dinorock2005
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by CaptMorgan
Dinorock digs this up after 9 1/2 months since the last reply.
Closet Jones fan??

I stated earlier that we should be married. (Future stalker alert!)

Old Post 01-30-12 02:23PM
dinorock2005
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by nelski

Huh? 'd she meet a cowboy at the 2010 Worlds?

That damn Kelly Woods hijacks Jennifers thread again!

Old Post 01-30-12 02:26PM
CaptMorgan
Drawmaster

quote:
Originally posted by dinorock2005
I stated earlier that we should be married. (Future stalker alert!)

You're not my type.

Old Post 01-30-12 02:44PM
doubletakeout
Swing Artist

Whoa, dinorock, be careful making sarcastic comments about Kelly Wood. Her fans are RUTHLESS and will resort to UGLY personal attacks and name calling. You're wasting your breath arguing with them, I'm just glad I'm above such vile behaviour.

Old Post 01-30-12 02:45PM
doubletakeout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubletakeout Click here to Send doubletakeout a Private Message Find more posts by doubletakeout Add doubletakeout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nelski
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by doubletakeout
Whoa, dinorock, be careful making sarcastic comments about Kelly Wood. Her fans are RUTHLESS and will resort to UGLY personal attacks and name calling. You're wasting your breath arguing with them, I'm just glad I'm above such vile behaviour.

I've seen them in action. Broom flailers. Foul-mouthed ones. Ruthless seems mild. Viscious. Think Guy Ritchie with a vendetta.

Old Post 01-30-12 02:49PM
nelski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nelski Find more posts by nelski Add nelski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
China Supporter
Drawmaster

Do I dare post about the Flowers here?

Apparently in the Motherland, it is viewed that Bingyu and Jennifer are "friends." I would think that there is a freindship/respect for each other as rivals and competitors. Then again, Bingyu did give JJ her only World Championship...

I recall a conversation I had with Bingyu that when she told JJ that Japan would not be at the 2011 WWCCs, she was estatic...

I hope I don't break any rules posting this here.

If you dont like it, someone throw up a photo of the 1st Edition of the 2010 WWCC paper where the front page pic was of JJ and Bingyu ready to fight...

Old Post 01-30-12 02:52PM
China Supporter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for China Supporter Click here to Send China Supporter a Private Message Find more posts by China Supporter Add China Supporter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nelski
Super Rockchucker

Re: Do I dare post about the Flowers here?

quote:
Originally posted by China Supporter
:If you dont like it, someone throw up a photo of the 1st Edition of the 2010 WWCC paper where the front page pic was of JJ and Bingyu ready to fight...

Is that the same week Kelly Wood met her farmhand?

Old Post 01-30-12 03:00PM
CaptMorgan
Drawmaster

Old Post 01-30-12 03:17PM
dinorock2005
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by CaptMorgan

You're not my type.

Ah Captain, your poop deck is safe around me!

Old Post 01-30-12 07:59PM