Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > The Pit > who's winning tie breaker game between Sweden and N.Z. S
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sternwheeler
Swing Artist

who's winning tie breaker game between Sweden and N.Z. S

just curious to know if somebody wishes to respond with update thank you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-12 07:33AM
sternwheeler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sternwheeler Click here to Send sternwheeler a Private Message Find more posts by sternwheeler Add sternwheeler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

It just started. Sweden opened with a two

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 24.77.253.19

Old Post 04-06-12 08:20AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

tv coverage

any coverage streaming online for this game

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 204.112.54.20

Old Post 04-06-12 08:26AM
decade
Super Rockchucker

All I can find so far is curlit's graphic coverage. Eurosport Sweden seems to be be showing it but not streamed here in CAN.

Old Post 04-06-12 08:41AM
decade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for decade Click here to Send decade a Private Message Find more posts by decade Add decade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

Edin is not playing this game, I doubt he will play another game

sweden up 3-0 after 3

Old Post 04-06-12 08:53AM
Hooper
Swing Artist

Looks like NZ is struggling to make shots.

Old Post 04-06-12 09:09AM
Hooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hooper Click here to Send Hooper a Private Message Find more posts by Hooper Add Hooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

Looks like oskar and fredrik are struggling heavily for Sweden and if it weren's for Sebastian making alot of shots this game might be closer

Old Post 04-06-12 09:10AM
decade
Super Rockchucker

deboer is shooting 47%. Kraupp 91%. Looks like the NZ run may be over.

Old Post 04-06-12 09:16AM
decade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for decade Click here to Send decade a Private Message Find more posts by decade Add decade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hooper
Swing Artist

Looks like this is the fourth comment in a row with the phrase "looks like".

(easily amused)

Old Post 04-06-12 09:35AM
Hooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hooper Click here to Send Hooper a Private Message Find more posts by Hooper Add Hooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
misty1
Supreme Champion!

This game is over. Sweden has a draw for 5 or a hit for 6, whichever one they choose to go for.

chose the draw for 5

10-2 after 7

and, predictably that's it

Old Post 04-06-12 09:55AM
misty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misty1 Click here to Send misty1 a Private Message Find more posts by misty1 Add misty1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hooper
Swing Artist

Aaaaaand game over. That had to be one of the ugliest ends of the entire tournament. Lots of misses on a wide open 8 foot by the back end of both teams. Looks like Sweden could even have gone for a tap on the back stone to lie 6 if they really wanted to be greedy, but why?

Old Post 04-06-12 09:57AM
valkyrie svy
Harvey Hacksmasher

I wonder if the frost is still an issue

Old Post 04-06-12 09:59AM
valkyrie svy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for valkyrie svy Click here to Send valkyrie svy a Private Message Find more posts by valkyrie svy Add valkyrie svy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
prairie guy
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by Hooper
Looks like this is the fourth comment in a row with the phrase "looks like".

(easily amused)

"Looks like" you are absolutely correct!

Hey it's a quiet morning waiting for the Masters to come on

Old Post 04-06-12 10:02AM
prairie guy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for prairie guy Click here to Send prairie guy a Private Message Find more posts by prairie guy Add prairie guy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hooper
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by prairie guy

"Looks like" you are absolutely correct!

Hey it's a quiet morning waiting for the Masters to come on

That's one of those phrases I tend to overuse when I comment, so it stands out to me. It's right up there with "as it turns out" and an irrational love for commas. (O/T: I always want to pluralize comma as commae.)

But you can never take away my precious semicolons!

#TeamSmallShinyObjects

Old Post 04-06-12 10:04AM
sternwheeler
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
Edin is not playing this game, I doubt he will play another game

sweden up 3-0 after 3

Mmmm I heard his back was questionable during one of his earlier games, too bad hope he is still coming over to play in Summerside PEI to play at the Grand Slam event, folks would be disappointed including myself

Old Post 04-06-12 10:18AM
sternwheeler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sternwheeler Click here to Send sternwheeler a Private Message Find more posts by sternwheeler Add sternwheeler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nine Ender
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by Manitoba Legend
Wouldn't be surprised is Glenn goes for the Jennifer Jones TV Trifecta - - -

ie. Lose the 1-2 game to Brewski

then curl out in the televised semi-final (TSN should be forced to televise the semi if Canada involved) and

hopefully, glenn crawls back into the world final vs. Brewski via a win vs. Sweden or Norway in the semi....

That my folks is a JJ TV Trifecta!!!! lol

More likely you'll just predict the results wrong again. You've been doubting Howard's team all season.

Old Post 04-06-12 01:08PM
Nine Ender is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nine Ender Find more posts by Nine Ender Add Nine Ender to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
il1960
Harvey Hacksmasher

quote:
[i]Originally posted by sternwheeler hope he is still coming over to play in Summerside PEI to play at the Grand Slam event, folks would be disappointed including myself [/B]

Not as dissapointed as Niklas and the other guys. I'm sertain that they will go there, they love to play in Canada and beat canadians. That's the best way, in their opinion, to get better. The other swedish teams are not good enough to give them a evolving challenge, at least not yet. Oskar Erikssons team is getting there in a few years and Marcus Hasselborg might get there too.

Old Post 04-06-12 02:47PM
il1960 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for il1960 Click here to Send il1960 a Private Message Find more posts by il1960 Add il1960 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sternwheeler
Swing Artist

very good looking forward to be seeing the entire Swedish rink in Summerside at the Credit Union Place where the Grand Slam Event is being held...

Old Post 04-06-12 03:04PM
4KingAndCountry
Harvey Hacksmasher

Sebastian Kraupp told a swedish newspaper that Edin is about to have an operation (In Switzerland) and wont play anymore in the World Champs. And he will not participate in Canada either.

But it seemes that the rest of the team will go to Canada. Probably with Eriksson.

http://www.expressen.se/sport/edin-...ssar-vm-dramat/

Old Post 04-06-12 05:15PM
4KingAndCountry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4KingAndCountry Click here to Send 4KingAndCountry a Private Message Find more posts by 4KingAndCountry Add 4KingAndCountry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sternwheeler
Swing Artist

bummer Niklas will miss Grand Slam event, two things which curlers dread most when it comes to injuries, knees and back and either one will make it challenging to curl your very best when IT IS MOST REQUIRED and certainly I couldn't see him throwing skips stones USING A STICK...

Old Post 04-06-12 05:32PM
Unregistered

yeah, the two most dreaded injuries in sport are the back and the knee. Many careers have been ended prematurely because of back injuries

Old Post 04-06-12 05:59PM
il1960
Harvey Hacksmasher

Niklas has already had back surgery the summer after last olympics, and had knee surgery last summer. Let's hope he gets back in shape for next season

Old Post 04-06-12 07:17PM
il1960 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for il1960 Click here to Send il1960 a Private Message Find more posts by il1960 Add il1960 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote