Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Classifieds > Job Postings > Surf community
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
anahale11
Harvey Hacksmasher

Surf community

I'm curious to hear about your experiences with the surf community. What moments have made you feel that sense of connection? Any memorable interactions, shared waves, or stories that embody the spirit of our surf tribe?

Let's share the stoke and celebrate the unique bond that ties us together in the world of waves!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-23 09:18AM
anahale11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anahale11 Find more posts by anahale11 Add anahale11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenneth123
Harvey Hacksmasher

Hey surf buddies,
I just had the most epic weekend catching waves, and I'm still riding that stoke! There's something magical about the ocean, the sound of waves, and the feeling of sliding down the face of a wave.
This time, the conditions were just perfect – clean lines, offshore breeze, and a crowd that had that perfect mix of friendly vibes and shared passion for the surf. I couldn't help but be reminded of why I fell in love with this sport in the first place.
One thing that stood out during this session was the sense of community among https://easy-surfshop.com/ surfers. There's a unique camaraderie out there, a shared understanding of the joy and challenge of riding the waves. Whether it's sharing a smile with a fellow surfer in the lineup or cheering someone on as they catch their first wave, the surf community is a special one.

Old Post 11-22-23 09:20AM
kenneth123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenneth123 Find more posts by kenneth123 Add kenneth123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anahale11
Harvey Hacksmasher

Just riding the wave of excitement from an epic weekend in the surf, and I can't help but marvel at the magic of our shared passion. The ocean, the waves, and that feeling of gliding down a perfect face – it's pure bliss!

This time, the conditions were a dream – clean lines, offshore breeze, and a crowd radiating friendly vibes and a shared love for surfing. It got me reflecting on the very essence of why we all fell in love with this sport.

What really stood out during this session was the incredible sense of community among us surfers. There's a unique camaraderie, a shared understanding of the joy and challenge that comes with riding the waves. Whether it's exchanging smiles in the lineup or cheering on a fellow surfer catching their first wave, the surf community is truly special.

Old Post 11-22-23 09:20AM
anahale11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anahale11 Find more posts by anahale11 Add anahale11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Keshaun Fahey
Knee-Slider

A lot of local surf spots have close-knit communities where regulars know each other and help each other out. It's easy to feel connected with other surfers because they all love the waves and share stories and words of support. This makes people feel like they belong and builds a strong surf tribe attitude. Experience the ultimate Bloons Tower Defense experience in this epic trailer. Witness the combination of fast-paced action, strategic gameplay, and stunning visuals that make this game a must-play.

Old Post 11-23-23 01:28AM
Keshaun Fahey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keshaun Fahey Find more posts by Keshaun Fahey Add Keshaun Fahey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote