Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Has anyone tried DNKa products?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
EsmondAustin
Harvey Hacksmasher

Has anyone tried DNKa products?

Hi all! Has anyone tried DNKa products? Would love to hear feedback on their nail polishes. How long does the coating last? What shades are the most popular?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-09-24 05:34PM
EsmondAustin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EsmondAustin Find more posts by EsmondAustin Add EsmondAustin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoryMartin
Harvey Hacksmasher

Hello. I tried DNKa nail polish and was very pleased. Their gel polishes are highly durable - the coating lasts up to two weeks without chipping or fading. As for shades, the most popular are classic red, soft pink, as well as rich wine and purple tones. DNKa has a very rich palette of colors, including bright and pastel shades, which allows you to find the perfect option for any occasion and mood. I would also like to note the ease of application: the varnishes have a comfortable brush and a pleasant texture, which makes the manicure process easier even at home. It is also important to mention the safety of the composition, which does not cause allergies and does not damage the nail plate.

Old Post 06-10-24 04:33AM
KoryMartin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoryMartin Find more posts by KoryMartin Add KoryMartin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EarlBall
Knee-Slider

I recently discovered their nail polishes and honestly, I'm impressed. The first thing that struck me was their durability. I usually spend my days full of activity and my nails often suffer as a result. But with DNA polish, my manicure looks fresh and flawless for a long time. In terms of how long the coating lasts, I can say that it really stands the test of time. I don't have time to paint my nails all the time, so it's important to me that my manicure lasts as long as possible. And DNA varnishes exactly meet these expectations. I can often enjoy a flawless manicure for up to two weeks!

Old Post 06-10-24 06:19AM
EarlBall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EarlBall Find more posts by EarlBall Add EarlBall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote