Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Help Needed: Eye-Catching Bakery Packaging Ideas for New Business!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alxwlker
Harvey Hacksmasher

Help Needed: Eye-Catching Bakery Packaging Ideas for New Business!

Greetings! I've recently ventured into the world of running my own bakery, and I'm currently brainstorming packaging ideas for my products. I'm curious to know what kind of eye-catching packaging tends to appeal to customers. Any suggestions or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-24 01:59PM
alxwlker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alxwlker Find more posts by alxwlker Add alxwlker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
olifra3
Harvey Hacksmasher

Hello

Packaging is a crucial part of the customer experience, and it's great that you're putting thought into it. Recently, I stumbled upon a really informative article that talks about the benefits of using custom packaging for small businesses (you can check it out here: https://www.mommykatandkids.com/202...l-business.html ). It highlighted the impact of personalized packaging on brand recognition, and I found it quite insightful.

In terms of eye-catching packaging, consider incorporating your brand colors and logo for that unique touch. Clear packaging or windowed boxes are excellent options to showcase your delicious creations. Also, think about the practicality – easy-to-open and resealable options always make a positive impression.

Have you thought about aligning your packaging with any specific themes or the overall vibe of your bakery? Sometimes, tying in the packaging with the essence of your baked goods can create a delightful and memorable experience for your customers. Best of luck with your bakery, and feel free to bounce more ideas around here!

Old Post 01-30-24 02:59PM
olifra3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for olifra3 Find more posts by olifra3 Add olifra3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danieltrn
Harvey Hacksmasher

Hello and thank you so much for the warm welcome!
I really appreciate your thoughtful suggestions, and that article you shared was an excellent read. Personalized packaging indeed seems like a game-changer for small businesses, and incorporating brand colors and a logo for that unique touch is a fantastic idea.

Your mention of clear packaging and windowed boxes to showcase the treats aligns perfectly with my vision. It's true; the practicality of easy-to-open and resealable options is something I hadn't thought much about but makes a lot of sense.

As for themes, I'm aiming for a cozy and rustic ambiance in my bakery, and I'm pondering how to reflect that in the packaging. Perhaps some earthy tones or natural textures could complement the treats and create a cohesive experience.

Thank you for sharing these insights! If anyone else has thoughts on custom packaging or aligning it with bakery themes, I'd love to hear more. Let's keep the ideas flowing!

Old Post 01-30-24 04:54PM
danieltrn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danieltrn Find more posts by danieltrn Add danieltrn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randolphshaw4
Knee-Slider

They provide a large selection of flats for rent, and the website is simple to use. You can see a list of available apartments on Rentola.
dordle

Old Post 01-30-24 08:47PM
randolphshaw4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randolphshaw4 Find more posts by randolphshaw4 Add randolphshaw4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Offlon
Knee-Slider

Over 10 million downloads can't be wrong! a small world cup must be doing something right. Check out this free mobile soccer game with various teams and stadiums!

Old Post 03-21-24 11:37PM
Offlon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Offlon Find more posts by Offlon Add Offlon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote