Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Can't believe I listened to it all
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Super Rockchucker

Can't believe I listened to it all

I just listened to the two girls and a game blog. Reminded me of SNL Chef Schweddy. Hmmm, aaaah, yeah Gerry. OOhh Gerry what do you think? We love your festive rocks.

Having said that, Gerry and Mark Kennedy are right about Canadians coaching other countries. Why not allow them to stay home coaching Canadian teams. Oh, that's right, world champion and one of the greatest Canadian curlers ever, Glenn Howard, is able to coach Team Scotland, but unable to coach a team in the Canada Games. What? You ask? Somehow Curling Canada feels you need level whatever 3, 4 or 5, or whatever the going rate is, rather than real world experience. Can you imagine how many young teams in Canada can benefit from the knowledge and experience of the "real" coaching instead of "studied on paper and online" coaching.

Just a thought.

And Gerry, good interview.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-18 07:54PM
IN-OFF-FOR-2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IN-OFF-FOR-2 Find more posts by IN-OFF-FOR-2 Add IN-OFF-FOR-2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Observer
Swing Artist

2 girls and a game is the best curling podcast around right now.

Old Post 11-29-18 08:53AM
Observer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Observer Find more posts by Observer Add Observer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
decade
Super Rockchucker

Why are all these bloggers afraid of identifying themselves by their names? Credibility does not come from anonymity.

Old Post 11-30-18 10:25AM
decade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for decade Click here to Send decade a Private Message Find more posts by decade Add decade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote