Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > The best place to install solar panels?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JOllie
Knee-Slider

The best place to install solar panels?

Hey, guys! Many of my friends have already installed solar panels at home and speak positively about these things. I thought that I would like to install it too. But where in my backyard would be the best place to put them?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-23 06:26AM
JOllie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOllie Find more posts by JOllie Add JOllie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Franki
Knee-Slider

The most optimal location for solar panels is on the southern roof or in a south-facing area. This allows you to maximize the use of solar radiation throughout the day. Solar panels https://a1solarstore.com/solar-panels/new-mexico.html work most efficiently at a certain angle, which usually corresponds to the latitude of your region. The optimal angle can be determined based on the location and climatic conditions of your region.

Old Post 11-21-23 07:24AM
Franki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Franki Find more posts by Franki Add Franki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZekeYer
Knee-Slider

Avoid placing panels in shadows, as this can significantly reduce their performance. Remember that trees, buildings, or other objects can cast shadows, especially at different times of the day and year. If you are installing the panels on a roof, make sure that the roof is strong enough to support the weight of the panels.

Old Post 11-21-23 07:28AM
ZekeYer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZekeYer Find more posts by ZekeYer Add ZekeYer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote