Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Seeking Recommendations for a Reliable Crypto-Friendly Betting Site
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jogo torusa
Knee-Slider

Seeking Recommendations for a Reliable Crypto-Friendly Betting Site

Hey everyone! I’m looking for a reliable betting site that supports traditional sports, eSports, and virtual sports, but with the added option to use cryptocurrencies. Ideally, I want something decentralized, with fast transactions and a good range of crypto options (like Bitcoin, Ethereum, or others). If you’ve used a platform like this before, I’d love to hear about your experiences—especially around security, transparency, and ease of use. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-24 08:20AM
jogo torusa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jogo torusa Find more posts by jogo torusa Add jogo torusa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
armadiel
Knee-Slider

Given your criteria, I suggest you check out DexSport. It’s a decentralized platform that offers a comprehensive selection of sports, including traditional sports, eSports, and virtual sports. DexSport supports multiple cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and is known for its fast transactions and strong security. Users appreciate its transparency and intuitive interface. It could be exactly what you need! Feel free to ask if you have any more questions.

Old Post 09-11-24 11:13AM
armadiel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for armadiel Find more posts by armadiel Add armadiel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zimzilabim
Knee-Slider

Hi! I completely agree with your recommendation. DexSport sounds like a great choice given its extensive coverage of sports, both traditional and virtual, and its support for cryptocurrencies. The emphasis on security and transparency is a plus, and a user-friendly interface can make the experience much smoother. It seems like a solid option for what you’re looking for. If you need any more information or have additional questions, feel free to ask!

Old Post 09-11-24 02:03PM
zimzilabim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zimzilabim Find more posts by zimzilabim Add zimzilabim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote