Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > CS2 professional settings
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
EarlBall
Harvey Hacksmasher

CS2 professional settings

Hello friends! I recently switched to CS2 and would like to ask for advice from experienced players regarding professional settings for the game. Where can I find information about what graphics settings and mouse sensitivity I can use to achieve maximum performance and comfort in the game?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-24 02:12PM
EarlBall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EarlBall Find more posts by EarlBall Add EarlBall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EsmondAustin
Harvey Hacksmasher

Hello. If you are looking for information about the settings that professional CS2 players use, I recommend you visit http://profilerr.net/cs-go/pro-players/settings/ This resource provides up-to-date information on mouse, graphics and control settings, which are used by top CS2 players. You'll be able to see detailed profiles of each professional, including their screen resolution preferences, mouse sensitivity, and other settings that can significantly impact your game. The Profiler website provides a convenient interface for searching and comparing settings of different players, allowing you to tailor your settings to the successful strategies of the professionals.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-24 03:52PM
EsmondAustin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EsmondAustin Find more posts by EsmondAustin Add EsmondAustin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote